Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Big Mistake Nigerian Business Owners Are Making Today...complete Solution Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Big Mistake Nigerian Business Owners Are Making Today...complete Solution Here (1064 Views)

[Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner / CAC To Publish Nigerian Business Records Online / Customer Service In A Nigerian Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Mistake Nigerian Business Owners Are Making Today...complete Solution Here by FatBusyBee(f): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2014
Its been a while i added my voice to this boisterous forum. today i really ant to talk about one

huge mistake most Nigerian business owners made while running their business. this post is by no

means meant to make our business owners look amateur...far from it, but just to point them to a

direction of profit they are not really looking at.

To begin with i am a online consultant to business owners on how to make more money from the

internet by getting more clients. since its so obvious that the more client/customers that come to you, the more likely your business is going to profit more.

Through my experience, i have come to realise that most Nigerian business owners do not take

advantage of the huge potential the internet could add to their business. in most cases, they

lament the lack of new customers and are thinking of closing shop.and in some cases they sruggle

to get new clients to notice what they do.

The internet has come to stay, and just like i tell my clients, if your business is not on the

internet, you have no right doing business. this might sound cruel but its a fact. imagine the

numbers of Nigerians on facebook; these number has passed the million mark as of 2014, yet many

businesses are not online to access these potential clients/customers.

Therefore for any serious minded business owners who are looking to maximize profit and continue to stay in business, the first thing they need to do is to have a web presence where people can access them, what they do, where they are located, and how they can be reached.

Doing just these 3 steps listed above can greatly impact any business that is dying or dead.

The fact that there are over 500,000 people on nairaland could also be a pointer what the internet can do to your business. if you are on nairaland and you dont take advantages of the signature option on your profile where people can check who you are out by clicking your link and landing on your website, then you are really loosing so much money.

Always make sure that every time you make a post, always have your signature ready below your forum post to tell people what you do.

Hope to add more insight on how to get your business reaaly making profit from the internet.

Best Regard
Fatbusybee
Re: Big Mistake Nigerian Business Owners Are Making Today...complete Solution Here by velly001(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2014
nice smart talk. . i fink i just found a great mind lik mi. . good one
Re: Big Mistake Nigerian Business Owners Are Making Today...complete Solution Here by FatBusyBee(f): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
velly001:
nice smart talk. . i fink i just found a great mind lik mi. . good one

i wish everyone think so too...nice to know i have someone who shares the same mind with me

1 Like

Re: Big Mistake Nigerian Business Owners Are Making Today...complete Solution Here by Boyooosa(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
can somebody rescue my project before december comes; i have a mass housing project on-going and its gotten to roofing stage (100 units), i need loan of N70m to do the finishing and infrastructures so that i can access my funds and pay the loan back. pls anybody with clue shouldnt hesitate to indicate as it is very urgent. note: all documents will be provided if i discover a capable contact.
Re: Big Mistake Nigerian Business Owners Are Making Today...complete Solution Here by velly001(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Boyooosa:
can somebody rescue my project before december comes; i have a mass housing project on-going and its gotten to roofing stage (100 units), i need loan of N70m to do the finishing and infrastructures so that i can access my funds and pay the loan back. pls anybody with clue shouldnt hesitate to indicate as it is very urgent. note: all documents will be provided if i discover a capable contact.
access ur funds?? Frm ??
Y nt approach a bank
Re: Big Mistake Nigerian Business Owners Are Making Today...complete Solution Here by Boyooosa(m): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
velly001:

access ur funds?? Frm ??
Y nt approach a bank
i approached ecobank n couple of others for the Loan, their terms and conditions are highly placed for the scope of the project:
1. they requested 26% for loan interest among other financial expenses
2. the pay back period is very short; three months
3. they requested for Collateral and 30% equity
4. they intend to be paying in bits for supervision in a project dat i av already gotten to the roofing stage.
all i need to complete the first phase of the project is just N70m for infrastructure and finishing. ur sincere advice will be adhered to most especially if it is not directed towards approaching commercial bank. more suggestions are welc. Thanx
Re: Big Mistake Nigerian Business Owners Are Making Today...complete Solution Here by Boyooosa(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=velly001 post=27856203]
access ur funds?? Frm ??
After the completion of this phase, i will process the Funds from Federal Mortgage Bank which has already mobilised part of the fund but insisted on completing the first stage b4 it disburses fund for the next stage. thanx for ur concern.
Re: Big Mistake Nigerian Business Owners Are Making Today...complete Solution Here by Boyooosa(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
velly001:

access ur funds?? Frm ??
After the completion of this phase, i will process the Funds from Federal Mortgage Bank which has already mobilised part of the fund but insisted on completing the first stage b4 it disburses fund for the next stage. thanx for ur concern.
Re: Big Mistake Nigerian Business Owners Are Making Today...complete Solution Here by officenmore: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
What I have realized that some businesses are targeting wrong geography, interest, gender and market. Also, they are persisting with the same old ideas in some highly competitive business segments. They need to think out of box and come up with innovative ideas.

I am sharing an article that was published few months ago and very few businesses are there into this segment.

http://bizwatchnigeria.ng/nigerias-furniture-industry-untapped-gold-mine/

Furniture Manufacturers in Abuja
Re: Big Mistake Nigerian Business Owners Are Making Today...complete Solution Here by Abiodun1986: 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nice article and I completely agree, in this era of technology one must use internet to the fullest in order to survive in the market. But there are other factors too that must be dealt by the business owners. I recently came across this article which talks about the strains that business owners face in Nigeria. You can read the complete article http:///1oqzLC2.

(1) (Reply)

Richest Chinese($19.5b) Says Being So Rich Is A Great Pain, What Do You Think? / Igbo Youths To Resist Takeover Of Trade Fair Complex / Kenya Ranked Eighth Largest Global Geothermal Producer, Largest In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.