Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

An Online Islamic Store With Sizzly Hot Discounted Prices - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Online Islamic Store With Sizzly Hot Discounted Prices (880 Views)

Have You Heard Of Huda Academy - An Online Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Online Islamic Store With Sizzly Hot Discounted Prices by AdamsDXB: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2008
salaam alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa baarakatuhu
my name is Adams, muslim from lagos living in Dubai UAE, some one forwarded this advertisement (pasted below) to me and i thought i did share it with my brothers and sisters
just to verify that its not a scam mail, i followed up on the issue before posting, as commanded by ALLAAH (Q49 vs 6) and l realized that it is authentic ,
you can visit the website @
http://mabrookstores./
for more details
baraaka allaahu feekum

Dear Valued customers,

It is our profound joy to announce to you our new website.
New looks!
New Theme!
and of course convenient & discounted prices!
visit us at mabrookstores.

We offer a range of products from Baby & Children Wears/Accessories, Household Appliances/items, Shoes, Bags, Islamic Wears and Promotional Gift items.

Watch out for new arrivals coming soon!!,

Welcome to the family of satisfied customers,
Welcome to mabrookstores, a place where quality products are offered with goodwill and leniency at the right price for the right products.

(1) (Reply)

Pillars Of Kufr / Be-late Ramadan Wishes! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.