Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Does This Product Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT) Works? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Does This Product Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT) Works? (1137 Views)

Extreme Fuel Treatment (xft) Works On All Fuel & Diesel Engines / Xtreme Fuel Treatment (xft) - Another Way To Make Money. (only For The Wise) / xft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Product Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT) Works? by Xtopher2k(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2014
This product just arrived the Nigeria market and promises a lot if all the makers have claimed that it does is anything to go by. It's called Xtreme Fuel Treatment. Some of the things it does are:
- increases fuel mileage by at least 25%
- prolongs engine life
- improves engine performance
- reduces harmful emissions
My question is simple, does it work?
You can check the site below for more.
www.mysyntek.com
Thank You
Re: Does This Product Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT) Works? by polarman(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2014
@xtopher2k; I used to be a distributor. The truth is, it works better on diesel engines better than petrol engines. Presently, I do not have the time for marketing. That is why i am no more a distributor. The product has been in Ghana for a long time and moved to Nigeria about 2 years ago
Re: Does This Product Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT) Works? by Xtopher2k(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Thanks my dear Polarman
Re: Does This Product Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT) Works? by mejai(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2015
polarman:
@xtopher2k; I used to be a distributor. The truth is, it works better on diesel engines better than petrol engines. Presently, I do not have the time for marketing. That is why i am no more a distributor. The product has been in Ghana for a long time and moved to Nigeria about 2 years ago
does it really sell? someone has beeen pestering my life to become a distributor. what do u advice? I can't afford to waste my money now, pls.
Re: Does This Product Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT) Works? by polarman(m): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2015
@mejai, it is not that easy to sell ooo. You would have to do a lot of marketing and giving samples to people as test. Most times you give them samples and still they do not buy.

I would not like to discourage you. The marketing aspect didn't work for me, due to my work schedules, but it might work for you. Like i said, the problem is in the marketing. If you have the time for marketing, you can go ahead.

Tips on where to market: The motor parks where they have diesel engine buses (Marcopolo......). If you can, Companies that use big generators (very difficult to convince/confuse).

My 10kobo advise.
Re: Does This Product Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT) Works? by mejai(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2015
polarman:
@mejai, it is not that easy to sell ooo. You would have to do a lot of marketing and giving samples to people as test. Most times you give them samples and still they do not buy.

I would not like to discourage you. The marketing aspect didn't work for me, due to my work schedules, but it might work for you. Like i said, the problem is in the marketing. If you have the time for marketing, you can go ahead.

Tips on where to market: The motor parks where they have diesel engine buses (Marcopolo......). If you can, Companies that use big generators (very difficult to convince/confuse).

My 10kobo advise.
may Ur dayz be long. thanx
Re: Does This Product Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT) Works? by polarman(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
mejai:
may Ur dayz be long. thanx

manya!!!!
Re: Does This Product Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT) Works? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Works pretty well especially for German cars that requires a Higher octane rating that the regular unleaded fuel we get here. You can also use it with your generator sets at home.

(1) (Reply)

Sharp reg 08 kia sportage wit millage of 80k goin 4 N1.2m(neg)in phc cal now / Registered Honda Civic 99 Model Forsale / 1m Toyota Rav4 2003 Model Reg. AUTOCEJIKON 08056022511

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.