Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Reporter Almost Lost Her Job Because Her Beauty Was Distracting Footballers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reporter Almost Lost Her Job Because Her Beauty Was Distracting Footballers (776 Views)

‘sexually Distracting’ Dress Lands School Girl In Detention / 'sexually Distracting’ Dress Lands Schoolgirl In Detention / Meet The Lady Who Lost Her Arms And Legs After Taking Injections For Bigger Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reporter Almost Lost Her Job Because Her Beauty Was Distracting Footballers by sammiestar: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
Katarina Sreckovic, 25,almost lost
her job as a sports reporter when
she attempted to ask players from
Red Star, a team from Belgrade,
Serbia, some questions about the
game but they just couldn't focus.
Sreckovic said:
"I admit it was a problem at the
start but I think they've got used to
me now.
"It was tough though because for a
while it seemed as if they might not
be able to work with me at all.
"I was also asked to go away a
couple of times because I was a
distraction on the pitch, and players
complained that they couldn't
concentrate."

I am really happy, because I am
also a huge fan of Red Star and this
is my dream job.
"In the past she used to date a junior
player but nowadays she has an
non-footballer boyfriend who is also
a huge fan of the same club."....See more of her Photos. .... http://beriahng..com

1 Share

Re: Reporter Almost Lost Her Job Because Her Beauty Was Distracting Footballers by YungwizzzyPt7: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Not half as beautiful as my babe oooo
Re: Reporter Almost Lost Her Job Because Her Beauty Was Distracting Footballers by hungryboy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Not half as beautiful as my babe oooo
na until we see picture, we go fit know that one

(1) (Reply)

Live Life In The Fast Lane- Smile 4G LTE Broadband Internet Is Superfast / 5 Amazing Facts You Probably Never Knew About A Christmas Tree / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.