Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Landmark Hotel (SCAM! SCAM) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Landmark Hotel (SCAM! SCAM) (673 Views)

Landmark Corporate Realty Limited Is Recruiting / Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Landmark University 2015 / Scam Scam Scam Total Oil Company Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Landmark Hotel (SCAM! SCAM) by dannjo(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
This is to inform fellow Nairalander about a particular scam job known as LandMark Hotel....the vacancy is a scam, so pls people should take note.. I was sent a mail which I was required to fill a particular interview form before my application form will be send to me... I decide to do a little finding about d Hotel and the vacancy and I realise its a scam, because the Hotel is base in UK and UK hotel don't employ people outside UK and EU country and if they decide to employ outside UK and EU it will be a one on one employment process....furthermore UK hotels do not give VISA and Work permit to foreign employee and there are lot of unemployed persons in the UK....pls guys take note...

(1) (Reply)

Cariton Hotels Limited Job Vacancies (22 Positions) / Vacancy / International Operations Finance Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.