Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Get Brand New Original Laptop/iPad For Less Than #8,000 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Brand New Original Laptop/iPad For Less Than #8,000 (875 Views)

Photos: Barcelona Football Stars Get Brand New Cars From Audi / Free Report On How To Get Brand New Laptops For 14k Or Less / Fear Grips Oil Workers Over Secrete Plans By Shell, Chevron To Sack 8,000 Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Brand New Original Laptop/iPad For Less Than #8,000 by jayewalex: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Brand New Original HP Laptop For Less Than N8,000

You will be taught how to acquire a brand new Original HP Laptop for less than N8,000 in this One day FREE Seminar

Venue:Mr Biggs Ikotun Upstairs, Opposite Ikotun Police Station

Time:10.am

Date: Wednesday, 12th Nov,2014

This is not a scam. It is real! Evidence Available. For more info Call 07068785000

This thread you see here has been remove by the moderator due to many people that doubt it and call me a scam artist. i don't blame them at all cos they didn't see what i see even when they refuse to agree with me that they can actually make it.

Today i want to tell you something... You might have encountered so many things online whereby you loses you money or you get swindle by scammer. Yes it happens i know but my point is i know a charity organisation that can transform you lifestyle and give you a better living. This organisation am talking about is not MLM but its a charity NGO which drives all the way from Philistine. According to Mr Timothy odeghe he said " This company will eradicate unemployment in Nigeria and it has come to stay" what am trying to say is that Doubt kill more dreams than FEAR will. If you are reading this post i challenge you to come for this seminar. The ground that everybody is regarded as a family. Do you want loan for you business? this company will give you for free without collateral without interest. Do you want a better life for your children? this company will give them scholarship from primary to masters. Do you want a house of your own? This company will give you a house or land that they can help you to build. What will be on you mind now is "Could this be real?" i challenge you to come from anywhere you're in Nigeria. Everything you crave for is available for you. IF YOU DON'T MAKE MONEY FROM THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW YOU WILL HATE YOURSELF LATER... See this https://www.facebook.com/events/394557120669506/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
A wise man once said "making mistake simply means you're learning faster" i sure hope that's the case, because i've made my fair share. AS i invite you for this seminar. This is my number 07068785000 and add me BBM 7A201287 OLAWALE FUAD is my name. Because i want you to succeed in life call me even if you don't have credit just say ( i'm..... saw ur post on nairaland pls call me back) See the proof of our previous seminar and people that receive the awards>

Re: Get Brand New Original Laptop/iPad For Less Than #8,000 by jayewalex: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
THis woman was given scholarship awards for her daughter

Re: Get Brand New Original Laptop/iPad For Less Than #8,000 by jayewalex: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
This man got one laptop and you need to see the enthusiasm and happiness that full this man body...

Re: Get Brand New Original Laptop/iPad For Less Than #8,000 by jayewalex: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
This man is a retire soldier and he also go home with 1 laptop... This man is 65yrs old and he really amaze me

Re: Get Brand New Original Laptop/iPad For Less Than #8,000 by jayewalex: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
This man also go home with 2 ipads... ask me How the man take get it?

Re: Get Brand New Original Laptop/iPad For Less Than #8,000 by jayewalex: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
This lady! She's a trader at iyana oba and she was given 1 ipad... Could this be real? You're dulling yourself

Re: Get Brand New Original Laptop/iPad For Less Than #8,000 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Una don carry come?
Re: Get Brand New Original Laptop/iPad For Less Than #8,000 by jayewalex: 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
This is MRS BIOLA FROM ilorin She got 4 laptops and 6 ipads... Could this be real? it pain me when someone said its a lie... I NEVER GIVE UP IN MY LIFE. Keep trying... If you see this and you're not motivated then something is wrong with your Ego. How can a woman get 6 ipads? Approximately 865k worth of only ipads ooo Laptop of 4 nko? i don't even know that price. Hp pavilion .... This is just for 1 person o

Re: Get Brand New Original Laptop/iPad For Less Than #8,000 by jayewalex: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
Wetin dem carry come? This thread is for serious people that want to make it and really want to stop doubting... Being wealthy is not for everybody okay!
aguiyi:
Una don carry come?

Re: Get Brand New Original Laptop/iPad For Less Than #8,000 by jayewalex: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
I'm very sure if you see all this people collecting all sorts of awards you'll be motivated and inspire. Join us on wednesday Mr. Biggs Ikotun upstairs and call 07068785000. i will be expecting you by 10am prompt. Who said you can't make it?

(1) (Reply)

A / It Weekend Let's Have Fun: Tell Us That One Bad Habit You Wished You Never Had. / Come In And Say Thank You!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.