Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Five Android Horror Games That Will Scare The Living Hell Out Of You - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Five Android Horror Games That Will Scare The Living Hell Out Of You (1536 Views)

Must Play Horror Games 2014... / Up Coming Video Games That You Won't Want To Miss (PC & Console) / Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Android Horror Games That Will Scare The Living Hell Out Of You by ebenzunlim(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Are you an Android addict gamer? Or you just didn't get enough of Halloween night and still want images that will scare you to death? Well, I'm a horror game junkie too tongue And I have personally hand picked five Android horror games that will send you hiding behind the drawer.

So, don't be ashamed to curl up in a ball in the corner. These Android horror games will scare the pants off of even hardened gamers.

http://www.ewtnet.com/2014/11/5-terrifying-android-horror-games-to.html
Re: Five Android Horror Games That Will Scare The Living Hell Out Of You by elluminati(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
its not a scary game but i recommend that one should give a try to this Space Game - Rocket Run . Its very addictive and user friendly game. One must will fell in love with this game.
Re: Five Android Horror Games That Will Scare The Living Hell Out Of You by ebenzunlim(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2014
elluminati:
its not a scary game but i recommend that one should give a try to this Space Game - Rocket Run . Its very addictive and user friendly game. One must will fell in love with this game.

From what I can see, you are the developer of this game? Nice try, though.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Playstation Ntsc And Pal Console? / Gamers Network (abuja Chapter) / PSP Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.