Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

M.i's Album "The Chairman" Number One (worldwide) On Hip Hop In Itunes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.i's Album "The Chairman" Number One (worldwide) On Hip Hop In Itunes (1356 Views)

M.i.’s ‘the Chairman’ Album – The Preview And Review / Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / P Square Controversial Comment On Hip Hip World Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.i's Album "The Chairman" Number One (worldwide) On Hip Hop In Itunes by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
His third full length album getting all the love it deserves.

cc Seun Lalaboi Mynd44

Re: M.i's Album "The Chairman" Number One (worldwide) On Hip Hop In Itunes by Odunhana: 6:30am On Nov 07, 2014
Yeah! Happy for him
Re: M.i's Album "The Chairman" Number One (worldwide) On Hip Hop In Itunes by ejiro2130(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2014
Op ur laptop no get zoom?? Zoom the image then snap it like this we can't see anything
Re: M.i's Album "The Chairman" Number One (worldwide) On Hip Hop In Itunes by lalaboi(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2014
Well, When you expect something for 4 years this was bound to happen. A lot of people want to see whether he still got it or not hence the huge sales.

The album is not bad tho. Worth my 200Naira.
Re: M.i's Album "The Chairman" Number One (worldwide) On Hip Hop In Itunes by 5iveC(m): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
Human being ft tuface and sound sultan is arguably my best track in the whole album.
Re: M.i's Album "The Chairman" Number One (worldwide) On Hip Hop In Itunes by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 08, 2014
5iveC:
Human being ft tuface and sound sultan is arguably my best track in the whole album.

Millionaira Champagne ft. Ice Prince, Sarkodie and DJ Lambo. My best
"come/kick it/with/a/young,black/African millionaire"

"the nigga in your face, he like a pimple/I'm here to make you smile, I'm like a dimple"
Re: M.i's Album "The Chairman" Number One (worldwide) On Hip Hop In Itunes by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
Op, i thnk its just iTunes nigeria orafrica, not worldwide
Re: M.i's Album "The Chairman" Number One (worldwide) On Hip Hop In Itunes by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2014
OAAC:
Op, i thnk its just iTunes nigeria orafrica, not worldwide

His album beat Drake's and T.I's in Hip Hop....shebi they are Nigerians?
Re: M.i's Album "The Chairman" Number One (worldwide) On Hip Hop In Itunes by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2014
Timzy234:

His album beat Drake's and T.I's in Hip Hop....shebi they are Nigerians?
lmaoo. I can believe you just said that! iTunes have specific platforms, in all countries(eg iTunes nigeria, iTunes Uk, etc) then coninental platforms, iTunes africa, Asia, etc... Just so you know, drakes album, eminems', etc have been leading in itunes africa's chat, now the chairman album dropped, and became no1, on iTunes africa, and nigeria, hiphop albums. Its still about fifty somethng in the usa, and top20 in the uk, its no1 in ghana, and top 10, in sa, and no1 in somany african countries. Its not no1 worldwide
Re: M.i's Album "The Chairman" Number One (worldwide) On Hip Hop In Itunes by 9jareview: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
@9jareview: M.I:REVOLUTION,TRENDSETTING AND THE CHRONOLOGY: http://9jareview..com/2014/10/mirevolutiontrendsetting-and-chronology.html

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Ft. Diamond Platnumz - LOVE BOAT [official Video] / Download Ep: Ycee & Bella – Late Night Vibrations (new Song) / Vibration - Fireboy Dml (lyrics, Mp3 And Video Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.