Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Evil Musics Bring Millions- Terry G - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Evil Musics Bring Millions- Terry G (593 Views)

Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Wapgospel.com No.1 African Web For Gospel Musics,hymns,acapellas E.t.c / Best Musics From Nigeria For FEBRUARY 2013 {audio And Video} - updated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evil Musics Bring Millions- Terry G by Alexsmith20(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Benue State born 'crazy' musician, Terry G who is also a proud dad, has revealed that the reason why artistes of today have lewd lyrics in their songs is because they make millions from it.

The “Gbagbe Osi” crooner revealed that
only songs without any morale backing
fetch them more money than the usual
sensible musics.

Reacting to the current trend of bad
music in the entertainment industry, he
said “You see, today’s music is evil. We
call it commercial music. This is the music that brings the millions. People are still doing good music here but there is no buzz. It is the commercial music which some people term ‘bad’ music that is getting us the millions.

It is all about the business of music and
the ‘glam’ that accompanies it. I said
before that I was doing good music
before, but the buzz was not there. So, I researched what the need is and
experimented with songs like ‘Make I Nak You Apako’ and others. It is not easy doing music; recording a song is a piece of creativity and you just do it from your heart and await the feedback from
listeners”.

www.nigeriafilms.com/news/29890/8/evil-musics-bring-millions-terry-g.html

(1) (Reply)

Music: Flavour Ft. Chidinma – Ololufe / Oritse Femi - Double Wahala [part2] Ft. D'banj [official Video] / AUDIO + VIDEO: Ice Prince - One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.