Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Amanda Bynes’ Parents Looking To Transfer Conservatorship, Moving To Texas: Lawy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Bynes’ Parents Looking To Transfer Conservatorship, Moving To Texas: Lawy (567 Views)

10 Celebs That Landed On Amanda Bynes' "Ugly" List / ‘I Had My Breast Implants Removed’ :amanda Bynes Undergoes Surgery To Remove Bre / Amanda Bynes Attacks Rihanna On Twitter, Says She's "So Ugly Tryin To Be White." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amanda Bynes’ Parents Looking To Transfer Conservatorship, Moving To Texas: Lawy by Nyaknor(m): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
The troubled starlet's mom is looking to hand over the legal reins to someone who will handle the former actress' affairs, and she and Bynes' dad are moving to Texas, a lawyer said.

The troubled starlet's mom is looking to hand over the legal reins to someone who can handle the former actress' affairs as Bynes' parents plan move to Texas, a lawyer said.

David Esquibias, Bynes' lawyer, told Access Hollywood said Lynn Bynes was seeking to have Bynes' legal conservatorship split between herself and a private fiduciary, which would have control over the 28-year-old's estate and see to it that her needs were met.

"My goal is to get her permanent adequate housing," Esquibias told Access Hollywood.

Esquibias said the details of the new conservatorship could be worked out by Friday.

In the meantime, Bynes' parents were planning to move to their home state of Texas, Esquibias said.

Amanda Bynes parents are reportedly seeking to transfer legal conservatorship to a third party firm.

In the meantime, Bynes' parents were planning to move to their home state of Texas, Esquibias said.

Lynn Bynes’ laywer, Tamar Arminak, declined to comment.

Lynn Bynes quietly filed for an emergency probate conservatorship over her daughter late last month after the former child star had a run of bizarre behavior.

She was accused of shoplifting in New York City, prompting her parents to place her in a psychiatric facility.

She also allegedly spent a small fortune on jewelry and gifts for former teachers and random hangers-on.

Bynes was released from a court-ordered psychiatric hold on Friday.

Earlier this week, she went on a Twitter tirade claiming she was furious at her parents for keeping her on a tight financial leash, preventing her from buying new clothes or renting an apartment.

She also claimed she had been diagnosed bipolar and manic depressive.

"I'm on medication and I'm seeing my psychologist and psychiatrist weekly so I'm fine," Bynes tweeted on Tuesday.

Esquibias also shot down reports that Bynes and her parents were fighting, telling Access Hollywood that the family's relationship had "very amicable communications over the last five days."
http://infotelnaija..ro/2014/11/amanda-bynes-parents-looking-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Watch @olamide_ybnl As He Thanks Y'all That Voted For Him! #CHOAMVA14 / Lol. No One Is Safe Around Drake / The Aircraft That Flew Over Synagogue Building Belongs To Nigerian Military..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.