Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Hostnigeria.com.ng Has Been Acquired By Chris Ditmol Limited. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hostnigeria.com.ng Has Been Acquired By Chris Ditmol Limited. (614 Views)

Photos: Lagos State Government Website (lagosstate.gov.ng) Has Been Hacked / OLX Has Acquired Tradestable? / Hostnigeria.com And Hostnigeria.com.ng Are They The Same Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hostnigeria.com.ng Has Been Acquired By Chris Ditmol Limited. by WebHostingPal: 3:39am On Nov 07, 2014
Some of you probably knew when I started one of the latest web hosting company in Nigeria. With extreme hard work, patience and determination, it quickly became the fasted growing Nigerian web hosting company.

I like to inform you that HostNigeria.com.ng has now been acquired by Chris Ditmol Limited, a company that provides financing to capital efficient companies within the Information and Technology industry.

I have had the opportunity to work with great webmasters around the world, especially in Nigeria, South Africa, USA, Germany and the United Kingdom where my career began.

It is good seeing foreign companies now investing in Nigeria, especially in IT, as a matter of fact this is the biggest paradigm shift of our generation and Nigeria is just beginning to realise a massive boost to the economy.

So if you are a blogger, web designer, developer etc, just keep on the good work and the rest will follow. It doesn't matter how long it takes, your customers are your key to the success of your business.

Thank you all and God Bless Nigeria. smiley
Re: Hostnigeria.com.ng Has Been Acquired By Chris Ditmol Limited. by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2014
No bash intended but who is Chris Ditmol? Is the company known so much that when they acquire we all know? I think you guys should have kept on your work.. Selling out wasn't good. Or get acquired by a more popular company.

(1) (Reply)

Web Design With Bootstrap, Jquery, Php, Ruby On Rails, Etc / 7 Surefire Ways To Increase Your Traffic Starting Yesterday / How Did You Know About Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.