Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

2009 Nissan GTR Or 2014 Porsche Cayman? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2009 Nissan GTR Or 2014 Porsche Cayman? (985 Views)

Is There A Chance That Porsche Cayman 2014 Might Be Keyed Or Scratched? / Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! / 2009 Nissan Murano Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2009 Nissan GTR Or 2014 Porsche Cayman? by bemshawn: 4:36am On Nov 07, 2014
Re: 2009 Nissan GTR Or 2014 Porsche Cayman? by AutosBay(m): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2014
Would suggest you go for the 2009 Nissan GTR because it has a face-distorting acceleration, world-class handling, exceptionally easy to drive, low MSRP while the 2014 Porsche Cayman has a very slow acceleration, wimpy base stereo, mediocre storage and luggage space.

1 Like

Re: 2009 Nissan GTR Or 2014 Porsche Cayman? by emekan: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2014
Well in my opinion it depends on what you cherish more in a car. Is it sheer handling prowess and performance OR more of luxury OR the best of both worlds. In my honest opinion, if you are out for sheer driving thrills go for a Nissan GTR. If you however want the best of both worlds, go for the Porsche cayman. It will offer you more than adequate performance to cater for your everyday driving requirements topped up with a good dose of luxury. And besides coming from a marque perspective, it adorns a Porsche badge for crying out loud. The japs don't have shit on the Germans. Enjoy your choice bro.
Re: 2009 Nissan GTR Or 2014 Porsche Cayman? by LordReed(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
emekan:
Well in my opinion it depends on what you cherish more in a car. Is it sheer handling prowess and performance OR more of luxury OR the best of both worlds. In my honest opinion, if you are out for sheer driving thrills go for a Nissan GTR. If you however want the best of both worlds, go for the Porsche cayman. It will offer you more than adequate performance to cater for your everyday driving requirements topped up with a good dose of luxury. And besides coming from a marque perspective, it adorns a Porsche badge for crying out loud. The japs don't have shit on the Germans. Enjoy your choice bro.

There isn't much difference in the "luxury" you'd enjoy in either so I'd say it boils down to the driving characteristics of both.

BTW OP why are you comparing a 2014 car to 2009 car?

(1) (Reply)

For Those With The Habit Of Revving Engine / GUYS!!! Checkout These three Cool Cars From A Company / VITAL INFORMATION : WHY CAR TYRES BURST IN NIGERIA OFTEN VEHICLE USERS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.