Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

(With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show (3117 Views)

Paul Rosolie Was Never ‘eaten Alive’ By Anaconda: Watch What Actually Happened / Meet Man Who Offered Himself 2 Be Swallowed Alive By Anaconda And Came Out Alive / See This: Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by adaptter: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2014
The Video is now available to watch as promised
Visit http://adaptter.com/man-agrees-to-be-swallowed-real-by-anaconda-for-a-television-show/ for the full news

I know this sounds insane, but its what it is. A man called Paul Rosolie has agreed to be eaten alive by an anaconda for a television show.

He said he was going to allow the fat, scary dangerous snake to swallow him just for a Discovery Channel reality show set to air next month – December 7 to be precise.

But there's a saving grace for him.He has critics and responses. Not only they also caught a giant anaconda live ...Visit http://adaptter.com/man-agrees-to-be-swallowed-real-by-anaconda-for-a-television-show/ for the full news, pictures

Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by joe17: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2014
I trust ma fellow 9ja dem. Who go gree dat kind tin here??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by qadeerkug(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2014
joe17:
waiting i feel agree am nah if den go put 15miller in ground
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by amakufrancis(m): 9:03am On Nov 07, 2014
joe17:
Jim iyke go gree naw
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by Dopeyomi(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2014
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked

1 Like

Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by joe17: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2014
amakufrancis:
Jim iyke go gree naw
forget dat im gra gra fr film oO. Dat guy na real fear fear! cheesy grin
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by joe17: 9:14am On Nov 07, 2014
qadeerkug:
waiting i feel agree am nah if den go put 15miller in ground
lols cheesycheesycheesy
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by joe17: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2014
Why am I not seeing my smileys?? Or is my phone?? Help!
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by adaptter: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2014
Dopeyomi:
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
Fake shocked
This is not a fake post - source is from AOL. the video will be uploaded soon. visit the post in few hours time.
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by Dopeyomi(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2014
adaptter:

This is not a fake post - source is from AOL. the video will be uploaded soon. visit the post in few hours time.

The picture posted above is fake!

I saw this picture last уєαя! can't yσυ see they are measuring the size of the snake.. Look at the tape-rule those guys are holding!!! shocked
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by adaptter: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2014
Dopeyomi:

The picture posted above is fake!

I saw this picture last уєαя! can't yσυ see they are measuring the size of the snake.. Look at the tape-rule those guys are holding!!! shocked

You are right about the picture. But the post it self is not. We couldnt use the actual pics yet due to copyright issues. but will change it as soon as we get permission. Both real picture and video
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by Dopeyomi(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2014
adaptter:

You are right about the picture. But the post it self is not. We couldnt use the actual pics yet due to copyright issues. but will change it as soon as we get permission. Both real picture and video

Definitely the post is fake! Since the picture is fake!

At first why did yσυ post a fake picture in a true post

Very soon my E-warriors will arrive here now!
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by YungwizzzyPt7: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Meat
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by philantoxx(m): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
such a creepy death
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by rattlesnake(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
He will wear a special suit
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by adaptter: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Definitely the post is fake! Since the picture is fake!

At first why did yσυ post a fake picture in a true post

Very soon my E-warriors will arrive here now!
Hey, thank you for your love for real and genuiune posts. THE VIDEO IS NOW AVAILBLE TO WATCH. Visit.http://adaptter.com/man-agrees-to-be-swallowed-real-by-anaconda-for-a-television-show/ to watch now. hope you have an high definintion phone or system. its more preferable
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by Dopeyomi(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
adaptter:

Hey, thank you for your love for real and genuiune posts. THE VIDEO IS NOW AVAILBLE TO WATCH. Visit.http://adaptter.com/man-agrees-to-be-swallowed-real-by-anaconda-for-a-television-show/ to watch now. hope you have an high definintion phone or system. its more preferable

No i'm using nokia 3310! Αηу hope

Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by adaptter: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dopeyomi:

No i'm using nokia 3310! Αηу hope

Am 70% that it will work.so you can give it a try, the picture will also be updated a sec from now.
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by Dopeyomi(m): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
adaptter:

Am 70% that it will work.so you can give it a try, the picture will also be updated a sec from now.

Sir you're giving ♏ε̲̣̣ 70% guarantee wheras my Nokia 3310 doesn't havε̲̣̣ internet connection!

How come you're 70% sure tha̶̲̥̅̊t it will wσяk
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by adaptter: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Sir you're giving ♏ε̲̣̣ 70% guarantee wheras my Nokia 3310 doesn't havε̲̣̣ internet connection!

Dopeyomi:

oops, sorry...Already pressed submit before realising the phone you are referring to...Just wondering, how come you are able to browse here with 3310, except if its a new version...just wondering....am enjoyin your conversation anyway.

Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by Dopeyomi(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
adaptter:

oops, sorry...Already pressed submit before realising the phone you are referring to...Just wondering, how come you are able to browse here with 3310, except if its a new version...just wondering....am enjoyin your conversation anyway.

Actually i bought a follow come 3310 its a new version in fact it ̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̇̇as̶̲̥̅̊ touch screen .. Nairaland ̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̇̇as̶̲̥̅̊ been installed on it #no data #no internet connection but always connected to Nairaland!
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by Clashydutch(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
We all know these people are crqzy but....this is too much
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by adaptter: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Actually i bought a follow come 3310 its a new version in fact it ̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̇̇as̶̲̥̅̊ touch screen .. Nairaland ̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̇̇as̶̲̥̅̊ been installed on it #no data #no internet connection but always connected to Nairaland!
Your whinings are funny... Keep tabs with us, we might want to feature you for comedy on our site. Who knows how far you can go
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by Dopeyomi(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
adaptter:

Your whinings are funny... Keep tabs with us, we might want to feature you for comedy on our site. Who knows how far you can go

No problem sir!

Yσυ Ƈan always mail ♏ε̲̣̣ on akbozeyomi@gmail.com
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by adaptter: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dopeyomi:

No problem sir!

Yσυ Ƈan always mail ♏ε̲̣̣ on akbozeyomi@gmail.com
We've just stored your email in our database. When the feature is ready, we'll contact you.
Re: (With Video) Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show by Dopeyomi(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
adaptter:

We've just stored your email in our database. When the feature is ready, we'll contact you.

⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥Ơ̴̴̴͡k⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ sir hope you're enjoying the fun

Coz am enjoying it as well.. Database kor grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See The Snapchat Photos That Made A Man To Divorce The Wife (photos) / 2face Seriously Kissing & Smooching His Wife Annie In A Romantic Way (pics,vid) / The Moment Thin Tall Tony Cried When He Got Evicted From #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.