Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives (74866 Views)

Korede Bello With King Sunny Ade [PICS] / Sunny Ade Wins N500m Copyright Suit 30 Years Later / 7 Beautiful Photos Of Nadia Buari You Have Never Seen Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by holatin(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Assuming he is a Muslim, dem go don dey yab am. hypocrisy and hypocritic and hypocriologist fellow.
check warri advanced dictionary.
God bless you sir.
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by stinggy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
chimkaire:
....that's for them, not me. Can't ''share'' hubby with anyone known to me angry angry. That's war grin grin grin cheesy embarassed sad
Well, they may have had good fights when they were younger sha..
Hmmmm

I may never know why people get jealous in this lifetime though sad
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
stinggy:

Well, they may have had good fights when they were younger sha..
Hmmmm

I may never know why people get jealous in this lifetime though sad
How about swapping ya wife or one of them undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by jojomario(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:

I see 7 women... But where is the Beauty?

You mean he had a Chance to be married 7 times and basically married the same spec of women 7 times?! angry

What a waste..
my broda, there is more to that seven wives. dont just look at beauty. ohun to nbe leyin ofa o ju oje lo.
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by jaymdee(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
They're more like sisters. Some variety would have been cool.
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by Emenandez4lyf(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Haba, dix man will Bleep himself 2 death oooo
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by EvilSeeed: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
jojomario:
my broda, there is more to that seven wives. dont just look at beauty. ohun to nbe leyin ofa o ju oje lo.

Aburo, ejor explain the last sentence give me.
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by CHoccolaTE: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mods; obinoscopy, mynd44, please ban that animal called Evilseed. The way he jumped on all4naija's case for no reason is baffling.
I don't know why some people think they can just wake up and transfer their frustrations to other members of Nairaland just because NL offers anonymity.

4 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by xtervaganza(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
sexyglow:
Gini? Seven cha? Hmm ndi Yoruba na anwa kwa ike ha o tongue
eternal fool
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Omo this man get taste for big women o.......
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by xtervaganza(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:

You mean he had a Chance to be married 7 times and basically married the same spec of women 7 times?! angry

What a waste..
would appreciate it if you can post pictures of women in your family

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by EvilSeeed: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
CHoccolaTE:
Mods; obinoscopy, mynd44, please ban that animal called Evilseed. The way he jumped on all4naija's case for no reason is baffling.
I don't know why some people think they can just wake up and transfer their frustrations to other members of Nairaland just because NL offers anonymity.

Ban me all you want..

All4Naija is KNOWN for how little he thinks of Africans..

Thats the only reason he described the Picture as 'NAUSEATING'..

I have sworn to go at him ANYWHERE I find him trying to run Africans down.

The Boy is a low life filthy Pig.. And I stand by it.

Ban me if you like.. I will be back with a new moniker and continue hunting him down..

You would do well to stay out of this.. If you dont know the History of it, dont get yourself involved..
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by xtervaganza(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
frank442:
No wonder is not a rich man
richer than the richest in your clan

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by EvilSeeed: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
xtervaganza:
would appreciate it if you can post pictures of women in your family

WHy would I want to make you boys lose your minds like that.. grin

I have no beef with his wives (just incase that what you think).. I just feel like why marry 7 women who all look alike. grin

Diverisify hommie.. grin
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by yehmi01(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
The Fact that he his still Alive till now is a miracle.

Well Truth is in those days it was very easy to marry and maintain a family

and sunny made his Money way before most of us here were born.

That man is rich ohh for get say him no dey rap like 50 Cent or Jay Z.

But to maintain 7 wives is not easy am sure dir will always be one issue or the other. (No be women) even one na work. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by Moheat(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mods: You need to check this Evilseed of a guy. He needs to guide his utterances! He should leave All4Naija alone.
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by Kagawa: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
EEsin.. Baba Agba....
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by EvilSeeed: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Moheat:
Mods: You need to check this Evilseed of a guy. He needs to guide his utterances! He should leave All4Naija alone.

Fhuck u!!

Do you think I picked him for nothing?!

That guy thinks of you (YES YOU) as a low life, pimitive human because you are African and more importantly Nigerian..

Go read through his post history before you come attacking me..

That boy is a low life filthy worthless scumbag..

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by sukkot: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:

Lol..

Meanwhile, Nwa Ada.. Idi sharp na DP gi men.. I'mugo nwa i'bu na afor? grin
i swear to be able to speak this igbo language you need powerful jaw muscles. every word sounds like fighting words. very aggressive. and there are always very abrupt powerful stops with each syllable. shyttt an unhealthy person cannot speak this language. you have to be 100 percent fit and strong to speak this language grin grin
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by stinggy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
chimkaire:

You really can't know how glad I'll be if such opportunity presents itself. Provided who I'll swapping her/them would worth it though smiley
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by yungcyrus(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
i plan to marry 12 wives......................................the last tym i checked dats freedom of expression
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by tpia6: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
noperson:
@op
Point of correction, KSA is not married. He never did and yet to. All the women are his baby mamas, he never legally or traditionally married anyone

so you're saying someone ( side chick/mistress wannabes who would like a piece of him) should still be hoping he'll do all these for her (ie the whole wedding shebang) . . . . . . . . .
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by Misogynist2014(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:

Lol..

Meanwhile, Nwa Ada.. Idi sharp na DP gi men.. I'mugo nwa i'bu na afor? grin
Which kin language be dis? Go and spit ur evilseed on biafraland.
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by Misogynist2014(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
To hell with monogamy. Pls fellow NLders, if you have enough money, marry as much as possible. Don't let monogamy drive you to adultery.
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by Misogynist2014(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
sukkot:
i swear to be able to speak this igbo language you need powerful jaw muscles. every word sounds like fighting words. very aggressive. and there are always very abrupt powerful stops with each syllable. shyttt an unhealthy person cannot speak this language. you have to be 100 percent fit and strong to speak this language grin grin
cheesy Even CNN recognised only yorubas in the 6th best language spoken in the world.
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by Misogynist2014(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
chimkaire:
Always endeavour to put (ves) in front of wife. Common! Let's try to be considerate. embarassed
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
stinggy:

You really can't know how glad I'll be if such opportunity presents itself. Provided who I'll swapping her/them would worth it though smiley
Well, I wouldn't know, Sir sad sad
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by sukkot: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Misogynist2014:
cheesy Even CNN recognised only yorubas in the 6th best language spoken in the world.
you dont say grin
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Always endeavour to put (ves) in front of wife. Common! Let's try to be considerate. embarassed
I wouldn't. I don't belong there, dunno 'bout others smiley grin.It's ''come on'' not ''common'' angry angry grin
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by Misogynist2014(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
chimkaire:
I wouldn't. I don't belong there, dunno 'bout others smiley grin.It's ''come on'' not ''common'' angry angry grin
Thanks sweetie! You see, you've just corrected something in my life. Just imagine if I add you to the list of my wives grin . Oh polygamy! How sweet hath thou? cheesy

Nowhere is it forbidden in the holy book that one shouldn't have wives and concubines. God called David a man after his own heart. The more, the merrier. cool
Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:

What a waste..

They were probably beautiful when he married them but the beauty have faded. Beauty is a temporary thing. It disapear with age.

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Thanks sweetie! You see, you've just corrected something in my life. J[s]ust imagine if I add you to the list of my wives grin . Oh polygamy! How sweet hath thou? cheesy [/s]

Nowhere is it forbidden in the holy book that one shouldn't have wives and concubines. God called David a man after his own heart. The more, the merrier. cool
Not for me angry angry grin sad. Meanwhile, you can surpass David if you so desire wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React / Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.