Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Clash Of The Finest Nairalanders - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Clash Of The Finest Nairalanders (8425 Views)

Top Ten States With The Finest Women / Clash Of Kings Hack Online Generator - .apk .ipa Working No Jailbreak / Oasis Leather Is One Of The Finest Clutch & Evening Bags Manufacturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Clash Of The Finest Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
pweetixandy:
eyah...short people dey get pepper body..ndo o? Sorry,but please,dnt take out ur aggression on me. I'm sure d op will soon employ u to be her minister for defence. Have a lovely night and dnt quote me again kiss

Short! hahahaha omg , of all the things to describe me with you go and use short. Standing at well over 6' your definition of short is strange
Re: Clash Of The Finest Nairalanders by CINDY19(f): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2014
wat a funny thread@ op nyc pic tho..
Re: Clash Of The Finest Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2014
twerkjack:
ȋ̝̊̅̄
survive hostility at its peak from girls in ma agency (u know Ħ☺Ɯ girls dey jel na) models not these fatties. So what makes u think dat silly comments made by a herd of rhinos could bother anyone lolz. ȋ̝̊̅̄
Enjoy it, it makes me feel like a celeb hehe. Ok Enuf nastiness though ȋ̝̊̅̄
Just intended to create a thread for pictures of nairalanders u dnt like it dat dnt stop me from digestin ma plate of akpu and ofe owerri cool
My dear you look good.They are all jealous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Natural Hot Dreadlocks Look (brother Locks And Sister Lock) / Hardly Used Industrial Sewing Machine For Sale / Different Ways To Wear A Pink Blazer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.