Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (41566 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm
(Local/GMT) - Wed March 25
PastorChrisLive
1 hour ago
“Thou hast granted me life and
favour, and thy visitation hath
persevered my spirit” Job 10:12
At 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT),
we’ll pray fervently in tongues for all
15min. Enjoy the fellowship of the
Holy Spirit as you pray, for He will
deliver to you His finest thoughts
and bring you in sync with the
Father's perfect will for your life.
God bless you.
Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Fri March 27

James 1:22-25 says "But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror; or once he has looked at himself and gone away, he has immediately forgotten what kind of person he was. But one who looks intently at the perfect law, the law of liberty, and abides by it, not having become a forgetful hearer but an effectual doer, this man will be blessed in what he does".

At 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we’ll pray fervidly in tongues of the spirit for all 15min, meditating on the above scripture with the resolve to be doers of the Word and not forgetful hearers; walking in the consciousness of our true description as mirrored to us in the Word. God bless you

EXTRACT FROM: www.yookos.com/pastorchrislive

1 Like

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Wed April 1
Posted by PastorChrisLive 01-Apr-2015
Proverbs 4:18 says: "But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day" ( KJV). The same verse in the New International Version (NIV), puts it this way: "The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day".
For 15min at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll praise, worship and honour the Lord for all that we received and accomplished by the Holy Spirit in the month of March, our month of mounting. Glorify and exalt His Holy Name for the Word that came to us throughout the month; knowing that your path indeed is as a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day, and you have moved higher by the Spirit. Glory to God. Hallelujah. Remember to attend today's mid-week service. God bless you.
Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Fri April 3

Ephesians 6:18 says: "Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints..."

For 15min at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray in the spirit, and against the persecution and killing of Christians around the world.  Pray that God's people be shielded, protected, preserved and delivered from wicked and unreasonable men. Pray that they be strengthened with might by God's Spirit in their inner man; that they be filled with divine wisdom and boldness, remaining unmovable and steadfast in their faith in Christ and resolve for the Gospel; the glory of God also increasing in them as they live for the Lord daily. Pray fervently in the spirit. God bless you.

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm ( Local / GMT ) - Wed April 8th

John 15:16 says: "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you".

For 15min at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray fervently in the spirit, and in the light of this scripture, that those who newly received salvation in our churches, and ministries around the world may become firmly rooted in the Lord, that Christ may dwell in their hearts by faith; that they may grow and increase in the knowledge and revelation of God's Word, abounding in every good work and bearing fruits that are pleasing to the Holy Spirit always. Pray for the advancement of the ministry of the gospel in all nations. God bless you.
Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Mon April 13

John 9:4-5 "I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world".

In both 15min sessions at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray fervently in tongues, and pray for those whom the Lord has called, who are not yet living for Him, but for themselves; that the Lord will inspire their hearts to yield to His purpose, and to serve Him wholeheartedly. Pray also for Christians in places of authority in government and non-church organizations, that the Lord will grant them more grace and boldness to firmly stand as ambassadors of Christ and favour His righteous cause during their time in office, and that through them, the savour of Christ's knowledge will be manifested to the glory of God. God bless you.
Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Wed April 15

The Lord says in Psalm 12:5 “For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the Lord; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him”.

At 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we’ll pray fervently in the spirit for 15min; intercede in prayer for immigrants who are fleeing their country because of unbearable economic conditions, terror, prosecution or war. Pray that the Lord will grant them peace within, and that those who are yet to receive the salvation of Christ would hear and receive the gospel. Also pray fervently for the churches of Christ around the world, that the Name of the Lord Jesus be glorified in them evermore. Remember to attend today's midweek service. God bless you.

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2015
PastorChrisLive on Yookos
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Friday
April 17, 2015
Ephesians 6:18 - 20 says: "Praying always with
all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and
watching thereunto with all perseverance and
supplication for all saints; And for me, that
utterance may be given unto me, that I may open
my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of
the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in
bonds:that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought
to speak".
In both 15min sessions at 12noon and 10pm
(Local/GMT), we'll pray fervently in the spirit, in
accordance with this scripture, for Pastors and
ministers of the gospel around the world. Pray
that the Lord will grant them more utterance to
preach and teach the Word of God boldly in every
place without reproach. Pray also for those that
minister in the house of God through music and
arts; that they’ll minister with grace and inspire
others in the Lord.
Pray for those that hear the Word, that the Lord
will grant them understanding; that they may
receive the Word with faith and meekness, and
see it producing results in their lives; many
receiving salvation, to the glory of God. Pray
fervently in the spirit. God bless you.
Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Mon April 20
PastorChrisLive

The Autumn Session of the Healing School concluded yesterday in Johannesburg with a glorious healing service. I want to specially thank our Healing School partners around the world: thank you for all you did to make the session an outstanding success, and extending divine healing to so many from all nations. The Lord multiply His blessings in your life.

For 15min at 12noon (Local/GMT), we’ll offer up praise and thanksgiving to the Lord for all the healing miracles, deliverances, and the salvation of many souls at the Healing School this session; pray for all who attended the session, that the Word of God they received will remain in them, causing them to walk in perpetual victory in all areas of their lives.

At 10pm (Local/GMT), we’ll pray fervently for all 15min in tongues of the spirit, and minister to the Lord in Psalms and Hymns and spiritual songs. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2015
@PastorChrisLive On Yookos
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Fri
April 24
In both prayer sessions today at 12noon and
10pm, we'll pray mostly in tongues and minister
to the Lord, praising Him in psalms, hymns and
spiritual songs, singing and making melody in our
hearts to the Lord. As we do, the Holy Spirit will
minister his word and visions to our spirits; And
by His edification we'll produce more in this
month of fruitbearing, Hallelujah!
The Loveworld Festival of Music and Arts begins
today in Johannesburg, South Africa. Apart from
personal attendance, you can join us in spirit and
prayer. God bless you.
Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Wed April 29
Posted by PastorChrisLive 29-Apr-2015
2 Corinthians 9:8 tells us: "And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work".

In both 15min sessions at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray fervidly in the spirit, and also pray for our partners in ministry; those who strive together with us for the faith of the gospel. Thank God specially for them, and affirm that God's grace continually abounds towards them, they are always self sufficient and abounding unto every good work. Pray especially for their families, their health, jobs, businesses, and everything that concerns them, and affirm that the hand of God is upon them, they prosper in all things, all their needs are supplied, and they lack nothing good. Pray also that they will keep increasing in the knowledge and revelation of God's Word, and continue to avail themselves to the work of the Holy Spirit; that through them the work of the ministry will continue to prosper and the Gospel of Christ prevail all around the world, to the glory of God. Pray fervently. God bless you.
Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Fri May 1
Posted by PastorChrisLive 01-May-2015
In Luke 18:1 Jesus told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not to turn coward (faint, lose heart, and give up).

At 12noon and 10pm we'll pray fervidly in tongues for 15min. As you pray, set your mind on the love of the Father and the ministry of the Holy Spirit, worshiping and singing in other tongues. The Lord will minister more grace to your spirit to fulfill His will as we begin a new month. God bless you.
Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2015
Yookos Prayer @PastorChrisLive:
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Mon May 4

At the Global Communion Service yesterday, the Lord declared this month of May to be for us, the month of meditation. Glory to God. Remember to meditate on two scripture verses today and every day throughout this month; by the end of this month of May, you would have meditated on at least 60 verses, and you'd be transformed to another level of glory. Hallelujah. See highlights of the communion services on loveworld news at http://loveworldnews.com

Psalm 119:97-99 says, O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me. I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

In both 15min sessions at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray fervidly in the spirit and also glorify Him for His endless love towards us, and His unfailing Word through which we reign victoriously in this life. Glorify the Lord for all that He's done for you and affirm that through His Word you're walking in paths that He predestined for you, and fulfilling your purpose in Christ without reproach. Affirm that as you meditate on the Word throughout this month, indeed it produces in you all that it talks about, and causes you to triumph in every area of your life, to the glory of His Name. Hallelujah. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 12:06pm On May 18, 2015
@PastorChrisLive On Yookos Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Mon May 18 Psalm 34:15 declares: "The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry". For 15min at 12noon (Local/GMT), we'll pray fervently in the spirit for Christians everywhere who are going through difficult situations that may be hindering them from fulfilling God's purpose for their lives. Pray for them, that through the Word and the power of the Holy Spirit they will overcome these challenges and continue to walk in God's divine plan and purpose for their lives. Pray also for them, that they would lead their lives, not according to their experiences, but according to God's Word that cannot lie; that Christ may be glorified in and through them. At 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray in the spirit for most of 15min, and for Pastors and Church leaders around the world, that they may walk in the grace which the Lord has given them, filled with boldness and the knowledge of His will in all wisdom, and admonishing God's people through the Holy Spirit to the glory of the Father. God bless you.
Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Wed June 3

Rom 8:26 -27 says: "Likewise the Spirit also helps our infirmities:for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searches the hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because he makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God".

In both 15min sessions at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray fervidly in the spirit, interceding for God's people all around the world. Pray that they be established in the faith, deeply rooted and grounded in the Word, filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. God bless you.

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm
(Local/GMT) - Thur June 4

Hebrews 13:3 says: "Remember those who are in prison as if you were their fellow prisoner, and those who are ill- treated, since you also are liable to bodily sufferings".

In both 15min sessions at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray fervently in the spirit for our fellow Christians around the world who are persecuted for the sake of the gospel.

Pray for those who risk their lives to ensure that the gospel is preached in different nations, especially where the preaching of the Gospel is prohibited. Pray that the Lord will protect them specially and deliver them from all evil.

Pray also for those that preach the gospel in countries where there's unrest or war; that the Lord will protect them and open the hearts of those who hear them to receive the gospel of Christ; that their labour for the gospel may be fruitful, to the glory of God. Pray fervently in the spirit. God bless you.

www.yookos.com/pastorchrislive
Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Fri June 5

'Christ in you' is the character, the glory, power and righteousness of Christ encapsulated in your spirit. Read more on the personification of Christ in you, in today's rhapsody devotional, or visit http://rhapsodyofrealities.org for your copy.

Luke 18:1 says, "And he (Jesus) spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint"

At 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray fervently in tongues for most of 15min, and for the furtherance of the gospel around the world. Pray that through the efforts of Christian ministries and churches, the knowledge of God's glory will cover this earth as the waters cover the sea, and the Word of God will grow and prevail more than ever. Pray for nations where the light of the gospel is yet dim, that the Word will gain entrance into those nations, and the hearts of the people will receive the message of salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord. Pray that all around the world, more opportunities will be created daily for many to hear this glorious gospel of the kingdom. God bless you.

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Sat June 6

@PastorChrisLive

Our Global Communion Service hold's tomorrow, and it's a special worship and miracle service. It also commemorates our 5 years of global prayer program, organised and monitored through Yookos. Plan your live participation in the church or venue as directed by your pastor. To watch live, download and install the ceflix app or watch on any of the Loveworld tv stations.
We'll pray in tongues for 15min at 12noon and 10pm today. The Lord bless you specially and fill your heart with His grace and love. Amen.
Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2015
Our special Worship and Miracle Communion Service held yesterday and it was glorious. We're thankful to the Lord for the healing miracles that so many received, and the increased grace and diverse blessings He graciously poured out on us. Hallelujah! See more reports on the Loveworld News app or visit http://loveworldnews.com

Today's Rhapsody admonishes us to meditate on 'Christ in you'; reminding us that the totality of the character and nature of the man Jesus, all that He represents - His life, power, wisdom, majesty, glory and grace - are in us. Glory to God. Ensure you study it, or get your copy at http://rhapsodyofrealities.org

For 15min at 12noon and 10pm today, we'll pray in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. Remember, praying in tongues edifies and builds your spirit, helping you also to receive the Holy Spirit's ministrations to you. God bless you.

Mon, 08 Jun 2015 07:39:00 GMT
Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Tue June 9
2015-06-09 08:30:00
Psalm 2:8 says, "Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession"

At 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray mostly in the spirit for15min, and also intercede earnestly for the salvation of souls all around the world, that more and more nations will be open to the gospel, being favourable to the Lord's righteous cause, and many more will be brought into the kingdom. God bless you.
Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Wed June 10

Speaking to His disciples in Luke 10:2, the Lord Jesus said, "...The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest"

For 15min at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray mostly in the spirit, and in accordance with this scripture. Pray that all around the world, more labourers, men and women of passion and deep convictions, whose hearts are after God, would be raised up for the work of the ministry, fulfilling the purpose of Christ. And that none who has been marked for this cause would be lost, but that they would fulfill their calling without reproach, to the glory of God.

Remember to attend the midweek service today. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/ GMT) - Thur June 11

Jude 1:20 says, "But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise
like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit"

At 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray earnestly in the spirit for all 15min. God bless you.

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Fri June 12

1Thessalonians 5:17-18 says: "Pray continually; 18 Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus".

For 15min at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray mostly in tongues, and in accordance with this scripture, worshiping the Lord and giving thanks to Him in whatever circumstances we are, knowing that you've been ordained to receive answers to your prayers, and He who promised is faithful, declaring that all things work together for good to them who love God, who are the called according to His purpose. God bless you.

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Sat June 13
Posted by PastorChrisLive 13-Jun-2015
Philippians 4:6-7 tells us: "Be anxious for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus".
For 15min, we'll pray accordingly at 12noon; and at 10pm, we'll pray mostly in tongues of the spirit. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Mon June 15

2Thessalonians 3:1 says  "FURTHERMORE, BRETHREN, do pray for us, that the Word of the Lord may spread rapidly unhindered and be glorified even as it is with you".

At both 15min sessions of prayer today, at 12noon and 10pm (local/GMT) we'll pray mostly in tongues and specially pray for ministers of the gospel around the world as the verse enjoins us. Pray also for peace and progress in the country where you live. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Tue June 16
Posted by PastorChrisLive 16-Jun-2015

Ephesians 6:18 enjoins us to "Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints (God’s consecrated people)".

We'll pray for 15min at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) accordingly, as the Spirit gives us utterance. Also pray specially for those who are sick and afflicted with disease and infirmities that they may receive and appropriate the healing virtues of Christ in the gospel for their healing. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Wed June 17
2015-06-17 08:35:00
Romans 8:26, 27 says "So too the [Holy] Spirit comes to our aid and bears us up in our weakness; for we do not know what prayer to offer nor how to offer it worthily as we ought, but the Spirit Himself goes to meet our supplication and pleads in our behalf with unspeakable yearnings and groanings too deep for utterance. 27 And He Who searches the hearts of men knows what is in the mind of the [Holy] Spirit [what His intent is], because the Spirit intercedes and pleads [before God] in behalf of the saints according to and in harmony with God’s will".

We'll pray fervidly in the spirit for 15min at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT). God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Fri June 19

Colossians 4:3 "And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains".

For 15min at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray fervently in tongues, and that more doors and opportunities would be opened for the gospel around the world. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Sat June 20
Posted by PastorChrisLive 20-Jun-2015
1Thessalonians 5:17 tells us: "Pray continually". Here, Paul the Apostle re echoes Jesus' teaching on prayer, to the end that men ought always to pray. We'll pray fervidly in the spirit for 15min at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), and the Holy Spirit will minister to us specially. Remember to prepare for and invite someone to church with you for Sunday service tomorrow: it could change his/her life forever. God bless you,
Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Wed June 24

Romans 12.11-12: "Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; 12  Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer".

For 15min at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray mostly in the spirit. Pray for the Pastor and members of your local church, and that the Lord will open more doors of opportunity to spread the gospel. Pray that every evangelical effort will produce a mighty harvest of souls, that there may be much joy in heaven to the glory of God. Pray about your walk in Christ; that you may continually burn with passion for the Lord, and increase in your service and in all that you do for Him. Remember to attend today's midweek service. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2015
Prayer at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) - Thur June 25
2015-06-25 08:08:00
Ephesians 5: 18-19 "And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; 19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord".

We'll pray for 15min at 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT) speaking in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in our hearts to the Lord". God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) / Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Laments 'Level Of Nudity' In Weddings / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.