Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Writing - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Writing (6624 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writing by gatiano(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
the idea of writing right to left follows the natural order of life itself, the earth rotates from right to left and also spins in the same direction, so is the pattern of the galaxy and in all things all together, maybe minus the devils. this is why i'm sure 100% that our fathers always wrote from right to left.

54 years and in some countries even more since we had independence from the greek civilizations. we have studied in their languages, gained degrees upon degrees, but what is the result? nothing, while some will claim that it is corruption, they are right to some extent, but that is not the reason, because every other countries outside of africa are far more corrupt than the whole african leaders combined present and past. the issue as i once stated in one of my post is that we can't image what we say. and imaging are produced from thoughts before they can create sound. example what is an atom? i do not need to know exactly how to define that in english, but if my language has a word for it which we use in our everyday communition, then a 4 year old baby would know what an atom looks like. better to know what an entity or object or subject look like than petty talking. do more research on this not for you or me, but for the generations coming. this is a step towards ressurection.
cheruv:

languages were previously written right to left kos of the paint ,brush and scroll scenario.. though only Hebrew, Arabic and other Semitic lingos like Aramaic still retain it while the others due to latinization and also advent of biros have changed gears cool
nsibiri which is called nsibidi by the ekois though ancient is still deficient in certain aspects. the center for development of Igbo lingo in enugwu would be advised to take up development of this script so that in the nearest future it can supplant Latin as the script used for writing Igbo language
Re: Writing by ezeagu(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Recreated.
Re: Writing by ArtanK(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2014
It looks like a mix of Hieroglyphics, Arabic, Ge'ez and Chinese scripts to me.
Re: Writing by iconize(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
ArtanK:
It looks like a mix of Hieroglyphics, Arabic, Ge'ez and Chinese scripts to me.

Man, WTF is Axum? grin
Re: Writing by gatiano(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
where are the numbers 0 to 9 or 0 to 10. it is very/most important. life is mathematics, he who lacks the basic concept of mathematics will eventually be a slave. he who determines the radius or the diameter, rules or control the circumference. the number figures, hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, trillions. i pray it will be different from the latin ooo.
there are 120 elements or compounds that make up the planet, only 92 is known, the 92 elements must be given in this language.

GOD is the first, without GOD there won't be anything. GOD in Nsibidi.

if you could make and make some research back from home, i'm from the elders from home, they will tell you its better from right to left.
why do i keep emphasizing on this right to left thing? it turns out that the blackman's brain function from right to left, we have seen some many black people that after so much schooling, they could not read or write except their names. our brains work in accordance with the movement of the earth.
Re: Writing by ArtanK(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
iconize:

Man, WTF is Axum? grin

What are you on about?
Re: Writing by iconize(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
ArtanK:

What are you on about?

Nothing. Just asking after an e-pal.
Re: Writing by ezeagu(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
gatiano:
where are the numbers 0 to 9 or 0 to 10. it is very/most important. life is mathematics, he who lacks the basic concept of mathematics will eventually be a slave. he who determines the radius or the diameter, rules or control the circumference. the number figures, hundreds, thousands, millions, billions, trillions. i pray it will be different from the latin ooo.
there are 120 elements or compounds that make up the planet, only 92 is known, the 92 elements must be given in this language.

GOD is the first, without GOD there won't be anything. GOD in Nsibidi.

if you could make and make some research back from home, i'm from the elders from home, they will tell you its better from right to left.
why do i keep emphasizing on this right to left thing? it turns out that the blackman's brain function from right to left, we have seen some many black people that after so much schooling, they could not read or write except their names. our brains work in accordance with the movement of the earth.

In the document it states there were n multiple directions of writing nsibidi.
Re: Writing by ezeagu(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
iconize:

Nothing. Just asking after an e-pal.

What?
Re: Writing by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
beautiful
Re: Writing by khiaa(f): 12:57am On Dec 25, 2014
ezeagu:

What?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? / Hausafulani The Most Beautiful People In Africa(photos) / 25 English Words Borrowed From Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.