Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

What Are Your Top Greatest Songs? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are Your Top Greatest Songs? (543 Views)

Greatest Songs Of All Time / Top 5 Greatest Songs From Mo-hits / My Top 10 Greatest Songs Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Top Greatest Songs? by Keluong(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2014
For me,
1. Greatest love of all by whitney houston.
This song is so classical that it will keep you in spirit and excite your emotions. The pathos is so strong.

2. dance with my father by Luther vanderose.
If you be been listening to too much pakurumo and your waste and you are tired, you need this. you wont get tired. This song is really special.

3. For once in my life by Paul williams.
That is epic tenor with light baritone that ignites feelings, passion and brings back memories. Paul williams killed it.

4. All of me by John legend
Be sure that children of next 2 decades will be asking who is john legend. This kind of song is usually performed by geniuses.

5. someone like you by Adele.
So soft, so tender, thats the feeling this song gives you. There are no heavy beats to invoke dance and all that, no talk of fame, no pride. This is pure class

So what are your Top greatest songs? it may be moee or less than 5. What songs do you think will stand the test of time for a long period?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top Greatest Songs? by Meklex(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
A world alone by lorde

Chandelier by sia

When I look at you by Miley Cyrus

Legacy By Eminem
Lose yourself by Eminem
Beautiful pain by Eminem
Toy soldiers by Eminem

What are we living for by drake Kendrick larma and Rick Ross

Clown by Emeli sande

Bitch don't kill my vibe by Kendrick larma

One foot by fun
Carry on by fun

They are just many I've not mentioned Enya, Rihanna, lilwayne, drake etc......

(1) (Reply)

Video: Joe EL – Onye (eji Kolo) / Download Ludacris - Hood Billionaire / Trace Music Star Search With AKON - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.