Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

How To Be Eligible For Airtel 4GB BIS Data Plan - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Be Eligible For Airtel 4GB BIS Data Plan (993 Views)

Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! / Anyone Noticed GLO BIS Data Cap Is Now 1GB? / How To Use A BIS Plan On An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Eligible For Airtel 4GB BIS Data Plan by folay66(m): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
I can really tell when I’m enjoying internet surfing with the fastest internet speed; and I can tell when it’s slow. I make up this post because of those that are in one way or the other finding it difficult to subscribe for the Airtel 4GB.

[img]http://i0.wp.com/4.bp..com/-HP1gINyoRAw/U5fY_xxP6FI/AAAAAAAABxU/2e-SyeRgH-s/s1600/airtel+4gb.png?resize=350%2C210[/img]

Surprisingly, I noticed my Airtel Gigs is not actually moving as in excessive zapping of data for the past few days as it used to.
Maybe an adjustment have been made, but I can’t really say. So many of us have wondered why on earth Airtel will select those that are Eligible to Use the 4GB data plan.

[img]http://i2.wp.com/3.bp..com/-lqqIwksnrDw/U67ErupxzTI/AAAAAAAAB48/IS6jllnAxxA/s1600/airtel+4g.jpg?resize=271%2C271[/img]Why Won’t Your SIM Be Eligible For The Plan?
Dial*440*161# should let you know if you are eligible or not. Unfortunately, many are not eligible.
How Can I Be Eligible For The Airtel 4GB Plan?
It’s so simple; it’s all wrapped up in a code. Dial*440*440#Once you dial the code above, if you are lucky enough, you will get an eligible message.
And if you didn’t get an eligible message, keep your SIM for some couples of weeks and try it again.
Mind you, this Airtel 4GB for #1500 works on all device including Java phones.

Note that our MTN and ETISALAT SME 9GB DATA PLAN STILL available. Message us on whatsapp: 08167015961 (or call) to buy your now. Don't message if you are not ready please

Instead of paying for just 4gb, pay just 1500 for our MTN AND ETISALAT SME 9gb, it's legalized and work for same 30days

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request: I Need An Htc One M8 Windows Phone... (serious Buyer) / Galaxy Note 3 (45k) / Hp 255 For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.