Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,624 members, 7,770,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

Jack Of One Trade, Master Of One! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jack Of One Trade, Master Of One! (551 Views)

Jack-of all-Trade zone! / .. / Jack Of All Trade? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jack Of One Trade, Master Of One! by midastutors: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
Do you require the services of qualified, dedicated and experienced private tutors anywhere in Lagos? Midas Touch Tutors is a reputable institution for private in-house lessons/tutorials, where personally tailored classes from exceptional tutors in a one-on-one setting are arranged for clients at Nursery, Primary, Secondary and University levels based on Nigerian, British or American curricula.

We offer qualitative and result-oriented tutoring services for the following academic categories, tests and examinations:

Nursery and Primary (Including common entrance preparatory classes)

Junior and Senior Secondary (Science, Commercial and Arts)

WAEC and NECO (SSCE and GCE)

UTME and POST-UTME

IGCSE (Checkpoint)

International Baccalaureate

Cambridge ‘A’ Level GCE

TOEFL and IELTS

SAT I and II

GRE, GMAT

Remedial Classes for all levels

For more information, please contact: 08151023293 Website: www.midastutors.com E-mail: info@midastutors.com

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do When I Don't Get The Job? / What Are The Advantages Of Studing CIMA / The Law Of Karma That Will Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.