Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

How Long Did It Take You To Learn The Bicycle? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Long Did It Take You To Learn The Bicycle? (497 Views)

Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Go For Bicycle Ride (pics) / Lagos Bicycle Club? / Sport Bicycle Shops In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did It Take You To Learn The Bicycle? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
It took me a few minutes. But i noticed that people i tell are often sceptical.
Surely, this can't be impossible. Right?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn The Bicycle? by moststylish(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
hmmm e no easy o,although mine was not regular,i think it took 3 weeks
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn The Bicycle? by YungwizzzyPt7: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
Teempakguy:
It took me a few minutes. But i noticed that people i tell are often sceptical.
Surely, this can't be impossible. Right?

few minutes seriously?

I learnt how to ride bicycle during an holiday with grandma(rest her soul) in the villa

It was really difficult, the wounds I sustained it still very obvious on my leg
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn The Bicycle? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
few minutes seriously?

I learnt how to ride bicycle during an holiday with grandma(rest her soul) in the villa

It was really difficult, the wounds I sustained it still very obvious on my leg
wow. sorry about that. It just took me a few minutes to figure out that you just had to keep moving. That was the starting point. The other point was to let the bike lead. As in to turn in the direction it leaned in. Not the opposite.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn The Bicycle? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
it took me abt 30minutes
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Learn The Bicycle? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
few minutes ...i think like ten sha

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Officially Out Of AFCON 2015 / Breaking News -** Daniel Sturridge To Miss Match Till Next Year ** / Keshi Opens Up On Contract Speculations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.