Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Is This True About Facebook Online Jobs? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is This True About Facebook Online Jobs? (1096 Views)

7 Things I Guess You Don’t Know About Facebook / How Three Students Created Nigeria's Online Jobs Giant- BBC / Facts About Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Facebook Online Jobs? by Emart(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
I was surfing the net yesterday and stumbled on a webpage with some facebook online jobs advert, which requires you enter your name, address, city, state, country, zip code, your Mastercard of whatever card your using and the last three digits on the signature area of the card. Has anyone tried it, or its a scam.
Re: Is This True About Facebook Online Jobs? by adewasco2k(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
Emart:
I was surfing the net yesterday and stumbled on a webpage with some facebook online jobs advert, which requires you enter your name, address, city, state, country, zip code, your Mastercard of whatever card your using and the last three digits on the signature area of the card. Has anyone tried it, or its a scam.

damn! you needed to ask before you know its a scam? can you share the link?
Re: Is This True About Facebook Online Jobs? by Emart(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
adewasco2k:

damn! you needed to ask before you know its a scam? can you share the link?
You know what? I tried the site and it didnt work www.fbnews.com
Re: Is This True About Facebook Online Jobs? by Laird(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
BIG FRAUD AND SCAM........

PLEASE DONT GIVE OUT YOUR BANK DETAILS OR BANK CARD DETAILS OR NUMBERS TO ANYBODY OR OVER THE INTERNET

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Facebook Online Jobs? by henryobinna(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2014
Emart:
are you high?

do you know that with those details on your card I can purchase stuffs online?

don't dream.of it oh.

if its actually Facebook that advertises that you don't need to be told
Re: Is This True About Facebook Online Jobs? by Emart(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
henryobinna:
are you high?

do you know that with those details on your card I can purchase stuffs online?

don't dream.of it oh.

if its actually Facebook that advertises that you don't need to be told
Yes boss.... Now I know... But mehn, thank God I consulted nairaland first, I would've been crying now.
Re: Is This True About Facebook Online Jobs? by bedfordng(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
they even asked you to enter your card details.
Re: Is This True About Facebook Online Jobs? by Emart(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2014
bedfordng:
they even asked you to enter your card details.
Yes but I didn't...
Re: Is This True About Facebook Online Jobs? by kalet55(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2014
Mayb
Re: Is This True About Facebook Online Jobs? by iykepromotions: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2014
hello op, i can confidently tell you that it's scam, don't fall for it. if you're still looking for a genuine way to make money online. check my signature for free details

(1) (Reply)

Free 500+ Web Hosting And Web Design Tutorials By Todhost(2) / Web Programmers Needed Urgently For A Web Project. / How To Generate Traffic Using Solo Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.