Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Good News!! Mtn Data Bundle Resellers.. But Not So Good Yet. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Good News!! Mtn Data Bundle Resellers.. But Not So Good Yet. (388 Views)

Clean and Verified USA Used Laptops For Sales....***weekly Arrivals*** / Breaking News: Mtn Ng Suspends Dailyaccess Fee Of N25 On Mtn Funlink Reloaded! / Get Up To 100,000mb Data Bundle For Free From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News!! Mtn Data Bundle Resellers.. But Not So Good Yet. by hopeforcharles(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Fellow MTN SME Data Share resellers is this how we will fold our arms and allow this foreign company to exploit us?Before my coy ventured into this business i read and saved their terms of service etc.. But now with no formal information, they just came up with this nonsense policy of sharing with 10 lines only...What is the fate of people that subscribed for 75GB? This isan act of wickedness from MTN..Fellow Nigerians, we must together rise up again and put an end to this mad policy by MTN.. I have put a call across to NCC to report this breach of contract by MTN.And so far, we are getting positive result... YES...MTN now allowed anyone that have subscribed before the policy of 10 beneficiary was introduce to send UNLIMITED till he/she finishes the data... But with a condition....Believe you me.. This is still trash.. Cos they said if you have added more Gig, that mean you will not be able to send the old left over GIGS.BUT FELLOW NIGERIANS, Either we have load on it or not... Our stand remain.. We were not informed before they take this drastic decision and it must be reverse completely till everyone is allowed to finished the data they bought...Can you imagine, many people have to update their data bundle with 10GB to keep their customers!!!For this reason, I think together again we can do it..Let us all Call NCC Toll FRee center and lay the complain.. itis FREE... You will not be charged.Tell NCC, we were not informed before and we cannot wait and put our business in jeopardy therefore, we have to re-load to move our business forward...It is FREE... Call 622 now or and let put MTN where they belong.Thank you.

Culled from-https://m.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7050478516

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Used Dstv And A Decoder For Sale / Save 90% Of Your Money And Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply With Inverter / Lte Antenna 08067718031

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.