Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Pix:toke Makinwa Step Out In Purple And Black For Lagos International Trade Fair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pix:toke Makinwa Step Out In Purple And Black For Lagos International Trade Fair (2145 Views)

Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Dj Cuppy And Brother, Prince Otedola Step Out In All White Swag [PICS] / Toke Makinwa Step Out In Ripped Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix:toke Makinwa Step Out In Purple And Black For Lagos International Trade Fair by klem93(m): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
The birthday girl still looking much dapper in her purple and black outfit as she step out for the Lagos International trade fair for her ambassadorial work, more pic after the cut.
meanwhile she recently stepped out with this lovely gown and she looks much more beautiful cause is all about her this week... "The birthday girl"
http://www.maxigist.com/2014/11/toke-makinwa-step-out-in-purple-and.html

Re: Pix:toke Makinwa Step Out In Purple And Black For Lagos International Trade Fair by enoqueen: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
not again. first it was Linda then funke. , now toke. what is it with you people and door? shocked cool
Re: Pix:toke Makinwa Step Out In Purple And Black For Lagos International Trade Fair by icebebe(f): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Somfin abot d last pix I cnt realy place
Re: Pix:toke Makinwa Step Out In Purple And Black For Lagos International Trade Fair by Melinde: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
icebebe:
may b the front hair
Re: Pix:toke Makinwa Step Out In Purple And Black For Lagos International Trade Fair by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
icebebe:
She get wetin yoruba dey call "opon"(hope I got the spelling right) grin

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Nicki Minaj Shares New Photos Of Herself Exposing Her Bo*bs / See This Throw-back Pics Of Flavour / One Word For This Celebrity Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.