Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africafrom Lagos On Motorbike - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africafrom Lagos On Motorbike (775 Views)

Nigerian Man 29, Weds American 69 In Senegal (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother / PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Weds Chinese Lady In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africafrom Lagos On Motorbike by favouryemmy: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
A Nigerian and chemical Engineer, Ogbonnaya Kanu, also
known as Foto Dadi, has broken a record as the first man to
ride a motorcycle from Lagos to South Africa.

Kanu who is the first and returning Vice President of the
Association of Nigerian Motorcycle Clubs, has ridden
motorcycles to 26 countries of the world. In 23 of the trips, he
traveled with his own Nigerian-registered motorcycle.
In 2012, he rode solo from Lagos-Nigeria to Austria, riding
through France, Germany, Austria, and Italy; and in mid-
October, he embarked on another solo trip from South Africa
to Lagos.
Kanu is the co-founder, and member of the Board of Trustees
of the Easy Riders Motorcycle Club of Nigeria – the first
registered motorcycle club in Nigeria.
He is also the co-founder of Ride Easy Motorcycle Training
School; co-founder and member Board of Trustees, Ride Easy
Motorcycling Club of Lagos, and Superbike Clubs Association
of Nigeria (SCAN).

http://nigeriacamera.net/nigerian-man-breaks-record-rides-to-south-africa-from-lagos-on-motorbike/

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africafrom Lagos On Motorbike by Newtononline(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hmmmm? No need for flight ticket. Let me av his contact
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africafrom Lagos On Motorbike by freshness2020: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Wow! Great feat!
...but I would be happier when Guinness Book of records recognises this!
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africafrom Lagos On Motorbike by mainkendo: 8:23am On Nov 08, 2014
Pictures of him riding on the road or i dont ...
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africafrom Lagos On Motorbike by favouryemmy: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2014
mainkendo:
Pictures of him riding on the road or i dont ...

Didnt you see the bike in the background and also the sign post behind him. That sign doesnt seem like it is in Nigeria to me.

(1) (Reply)

Event Planners And Coordinators At Your Service / Photo: Young Men Take Selfie With Their Friend's Corpse During His Funeral / Happy Birthday To Me, Am A Year Older Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.