Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day (1499 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Your Experience On Your First Hiv Status Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day by Jayclinics(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
I have never being in contact with weed before, although i have so many friends that take it as if their life depends on it. It happened yesterday's night, i left my sch imsu to visit my cousin brother in nekede, because he invited me for his hostel's night party. I bounced into the party with full alacrity. Ofcourse nekede get babes and the girls where looking at me bcoz of reasons best known to them.

I hooked up with a girl and we started rubbing minds together. The girl a kind of loved my company because at junctures when i will leave her to go and get some drinks more to top up my cup, she will come looking for me so we can continue the mind rubbings.

My cousin broda brought a cup filled with palmwine, sipping it and when i asked him the content inside the cup he told me, and pointed to the big keg where he got it from incase i need some. I took a sip from his cup and the taste of the palmwine joined the two naked wires in my brain and ignited the spirit of drunkenness in me. I moved to the keg and filled my cup with it and walked back to where the girl was waiting for me. We continue d talking as i sipped the palmwine slowly.

After sometime, i started feeling funny inside, laughing uncontrollably at any little joke the girl cracks. Things worsened as my eyes started closing and i was struggling to keep them open. I thought i was drunk but the amount of alcohol that i have consumed for that nyt was so small to get me tipsy. The best part of everything and the part i enjoyed the most was that excellent inspirations started flowing into my head and i drew the girl closer and started telling her lovely words that turned her on immediately. Imagine, i just met a girl and i was telling her that i love her. That is so crazy of me. I cant remember everything that i said that night but i know they were a mixture of crazy, funny, and a little inspiration al words.

At the end of everything, i was carried to my brodaz room where i slept from 3am to 7pm that same day. I woke up refreshed. My cousin broda tokd me that his hostel guys have mixed the palmwine with weed. I was like
"Are you crazy? " i nearly got furious on him before the girl from the previous nyt steped in to know how i was doing.

That was my experience with weed for the first tym. How about yours, i will like to know ;DI have never being in contact with weed before, although i have so many friends that take it as if their life depends on it. It happened yesterday's night, i left my sch imsu to visit my cousin brother in nekede, because he invited me for his hostel's night party. I bounced into the party with full alacrity. Ofcourse nekede get babes and the girls where looking at me bcoz of reasons best known to them.

I hooked up with a girl and we started rubbing minds together. The girl a kind of loved my company because at junctures when i will leave her to go and get some drinks more to top up my cup, she will come looking for me so we can continue the mind rubbings.

My cousin broda brought a cup filled with palmwine, sipping it and when i asked him the content inside the cup he told me, and pointed to the big keg where he got it from incase i need some. I took a sip from his cup and the taste of the palmwine joined the two naked wires in my brain and ignited the spirit of drunkenness in me. I moved to the keg and filled my cup with it and walked back to where the girl was waiting for me. We continue d talking as i sipped the palmwine slowly.

After sometime, i started feeling funny inside, laughing uncontrollably at any little joke the girl cracks. Things worsened as my eyes started closing and i was struggling to keep them open. I thought i was drunk but the amount of alcohol that i have consumed for that nyt was so small to get me tipsy. The best part of everything and the part i enjoyed the most was that excellent inspirations started flowing into my head and i drew the girl closer and started telling her lovely words that turned her on immediately. Imagine, i just met a girl and i was telling her that i love her. That is so crazy of me. I cant remember everything that i said that night but i know they were a mixture of crazy, funny, and a little inspiration al words.

At the end of everything, i was carried to my brodaz room where i slept from 3am to 7pm that same day. I woke up refreshed. My cousin broda tokd me that his hostel guys have mixed the palmwine with weed. I was like
"Are you crazy? " i nearly got furious on him before the girl from the previous nyt steped in to know how i was doing.

That was my experience with weed for the first tym. How about yours, i will like to know
Re: Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day by klodike(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Oboi na because of weed you write this long epistle Who wan read am??
Re: Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day by menix(m): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
O boyee even nigerian constitution no long reach this ur story buh I read am finish, wen work no dey..

Well mine was d final day of our exam, sent some weed prof. to procure thou no intention to smoke, as time reach 25litres of pastees mixed wiv weed was waiting buh as a strong dude I decided to soak garri, groundnut wiv weed.

As buzzin tym reach I jst took a cup,omo see dis feeling samson had wen he killed thousands wiv jaw bone of a cat abi donkey.
Quickly dashed to d bathrum, opened d tap on my head finkin it wuld solve it buh na wash, then I remembered God, quickly dashed to my rum took my bible, straight to my bed omo see prayer "Lord if I don't get mad dis 9t I wuld not go close to weed in my life tym" slept like 20mins afterward nd He answered my prayer..

Wen I got d common room dat 9t, I culd not blive my eyez as big as diz common rum, there was no space to put my foot, every forkin dude was on boxers, fast asleep on d damn floor.

Buh.. I still get d 1st day I smoked it...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day by acenazt: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hehheheheh I no read Ur story but my first time with one Full Wrap of Weed was Fun. I Smoked it slowly and the sensational effects came slowly. first my left I started closing,then I became Lightheaded and started laughing for reasons unknown,played ball till the main high got low.
Re: Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day by Jayclinics(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
acenazt:
Hehheheheh I no read Ur story but my first time with one Full Wrap of Weed was Fun. I Smoked it slowly and the sensational effects came slowly. first my left I started closing,then I became Lightheaded and started laughing for reasons unknown,played ball till the main high got low.

hahahaaaa, no mind my long post, just trying to pour my whole feelings that nyt on this thread.

wait! your left eye started closing? i felt that too only sey that my own was the both eyes shutting down itself

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day by Jayclinics(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
menix:
O boyee even nigerian constitution no long reach this ur story buh I read am finish, wen work no dey..

Well mine was d final day of our exam, sent some weed prof. to procure thou no intention to smoke, as time reach 25litres of pastees mixed wiv weed was waiting buh as a strong dude I decided to soak garri, groundnut wiv weed.

As buzzin tym reach I jst took a cup,omo see dis feeling samson had wen he killed thousands wiv jaw bone of a cat abi donkey.
Quickly dashed to d bathrum, opened d tap on my head finkin it wuld solve it buh na wash, then I remembered God, quickly dashed to my rum took my bible, straight to my bed omo see prayer "Lord if I don't get mad dis 9t I wuld not go close to weed in my life tym" slept like 20mins afterward nd He answered my prayer..

Wen I got d common room dat 9t, I culd not blive my eyez as big as diz common rum, there was no space to put my foot, every forkin dude was on boxers, fast asleep on d damn floor.

Buh.. I still get d 1st day I smoked it...

Na ur own sweet pass, u come dy even dy feel like samson. You for use that period confront that guy wey dy find ur trouble for ur sch
Re: Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day by menix(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jayclinics:

Na ur own sweet pass, u come dy even dy feel like samson. You for use that period confront that guy wey dy find ur trouble for ur sch

Guy dat period my sins don plenty dat dem no born mii well comot go far....
Re: Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day by Jayclinics(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
menix:

Guy dat period my sins don plenty dat dem no born mii well comot go far....
Hahahaaaa, now e for don reduce na? Abi u go dy increase am d more?
Re: Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day by Lianaluv(f): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
I will comment when I take it. For now, no comment.
Re: Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
** spreads mat ** dis topic go swit like alomo
Re: Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day by menix(m): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jayclinics:

Hahahaaaa, now e for don reduce na? Abi u go dy increase am d more?

Repin saints now.... buh u still dey puff abii?
Re: Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day by menix(m): 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lianaluv:
I will comment when I take it. For now, no comment.

Wiv dat lipz u got there, u say u no b champion puffer, abeg tell us say Lord Luggard nah igbo man.....
Re: Have You Ever Done Weed Before? Tell Us Your Experience On The First Day by Jayclinics(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
menix:

Repin saints now.... buh u still dey puff abii?

Nah.... I dont, unless my cousin nd my friends wan do me bad thing them go cook indomie add am inside. I too like indomie with fries egg. I dont take weed willingly

(1) (Reply)

(photo) World’s Fattest Woman Slims Down, To Walk Down The Aisle With Fiancé / Breaking News. Coronavirus In Lagos (picture) / Why Are Drugs Bitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.