Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,214 members, 7,957,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch (4320 Views)

Mavin Crew Pose For Selfies Together (photo) / 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays / Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
Just check out their swag. #DoroBaddest! Nigeria’s foremost producer Don Jazzy and his Mavin Records crew this evening thrilled guests with an energetic performance at the ongoing launching of Akwa Ibom International Stadium in Uyo, Akwa Ibom. See more photos after the cut.

1 Share

Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by BigBizzy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
them try
Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by ChubbyT(f): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
rily njoyed dia performance
Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Don Jazzy creating stars like no man's business. Nuff respect to him.

11 Likes

Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
See how dem be like looku looku...

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by danizy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
always on white,dem no get anoda cloth for Marvin?? cryalways on white,dem no get anoda cloth for Marvin??
Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by omanifrank(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
danizy:
always on white,dem no get anoda cloth for Marvin?? cryalways on white,dem no get anoda cloth for Marvin??
sew for them na...

9 Likes

Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by StrongPenis: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
who are these guys? are they also part of our national team players? sorry I don't know them, I 'm not currently in Nigeria, I'm schooling in France

4 Likes

Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by tpia6: 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
what's so special about the stadium?

I don't get it, does it signify development or something?

there seems to be a lot of fanfare.
Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by kommiejewel(f): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
tpia6:
what's so special about the stadium?

I don't get it, does it signify development or something?

there seems to be a lot of fanfare.
Bad belle....@post, love their outfits kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by PrettyEmy(f): 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
StrongPenis:
who are these guys? are they also part of national team players? sorry I don't know them, I 'm not in Nigeria, I'm currently schooling in France

why are you telling us d story of your life?
who care weda you are schooling in France or Ajekunle

1 Like

Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by missdebs(f): 12:26am On Nov 08, 2014
bloggers b lyk 'don jazzy nd mavin crew finally join celestial...click here to join'

4 Likes

Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by Zellie: 3:45am On Nov 08, 2014
Wow, its nice to see Tiwa wearing clothes! shocked shocked

Something you don't get to see everyday

2 Likes

Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by tpia6: 3:48am On Nov 08, 2014
Is this the first olympic sized stadium in nigeria?

Or maybe southern nigeria?
Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 08, 2014
SToday is a great day,we will be selecting miss nairaland.who do you think the crown fits?

Don't think too much,no other person but Rozay

Vote Rozay tommorrow as miss nairaland 2014...God bless you as u do
Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by Dollabommie(m): 5:35am On Nov 08, 2014
who knows...dis myt make fp... cheesy
Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 08, 2014
Thank God for don jazzy, he sees potential, harnes talent, bring out the best in his artist in the best packaged and marketable way and the result is value for money and pleasure in listening. Indeed "it don jazzy again!"

3 Likes

Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by axortedbabe(f): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2014
baddest crew..
Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by StrongPenis: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2014
PrettyEmy:

why are you telling us d story of your life?
who care weda you are schooling in France or Ajekunle
hey bae, are you in love with me? I'm sure you know I'm not in Nigeria right now, I school in France cool
Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by RockMaxi: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2014
It was a superb performance, but why Korede like camera pass every other member of the crew? grin grin

Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by Dreyl(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2014
They are all looking gorgeous,thank God my tiwa didn't expose her body,enough respect to Don J.
Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by lokito: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2014
I just hope this Korede Bello is not homosexual
Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by Siena247(f): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2014
Nice one..I'm so lovin dis korede dude.fine boy no pimple,only dimple so simple
Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by egopersonified(f): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2014
StrongPenis:
who are these guys? are they also part of our national team players? sorry I don't know them, I 'm not currently in Nigeria, I'm schooling in France

Guy, werent you the one giving tips on ICAN thread? Sorry, I forgot, ICAN exams are done only in france.

2 Likes

Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by karmaleon: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2014
That albino forgot to bleach her knee... angry
Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by StrongPenis: 11:20am On Nov 08, 2014
egopersonified:

Guy, werent you the one giving tips on ICAN thread? Sorry, I forgot, ICAN exams are done only in france.
I qualified as a chartered accountant in Nigeria before moving to France naa. Currently running my MBA, Masters, MSC and HND concurrently in University of Akobikobi here in France. cool

1 Like

Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by egopersonified(f): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2014
StrongPenis:
I qualified as a chartered accountant in Nigeria before moving to France naa. Currently running my MBA, Masters, MSC and HND concurrently in University of Akobikobi here in France. cool

LMAO, you are too much, dont forget to invite us for all the convocations.
Re: Fab Photos Of Don Jazzy & His Mavin Crew In Uyo For Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
Just check out their swag. #DoroBaddest! Nigeria’s foremost producer Don Jazzy and his Mavin Records crew this evening thrilled guests with an energetic performance at the ongoing launching of Akwa Ibom International Stadium in Uyo, Akwa Ibom. See more photos after the cut.
cool

(1) (Reply)

Birthday S E X, See The Photos Two Young University Couple Shared Online / Lady Had 4 Ribs Surgically Removed In Order To Have The World’s Smallest Waist ( / Kenyan Socialite's Italian Boyfriend Grabs Her Naked Boobs At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.