Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? (1221 Views)

Simple Steps On How To Become Successful In Your Music Career / 7 Steps On How You Can Make A Good Song!!! Please Read! / Dammy Krane Claims Davido Stole His Dancing Steps On Skelewu Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by ChynoBEATS: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hi Guy's ...... I bought this Nuendo_4 sometime last year n up till now I've not Ínstalled it Cos it's FreakÍng annoying..... After installing the whole installabe's I still get this I§h that pops up anytime I try Opening it .................................. Kinda Need help on this Guys ..

Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by thegoodson: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
did u all so install the emu exe file that came with it check ur cd again it is in it's own folder.
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 08, 2014
Whatz d spec of your system? How many hard disks do u have?. From experience, dat problem could be caused by any of these: 1. Your anti virus isn't strong or has expired. 2. You copied a dll file into a wrong folder 3. You re managing a hard disk nd it iz over stretched(almost full)... d emulator bros iz right too..
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by ChynoBEATS: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Temple9:
Whatz d spec of your system? How many hard disks do u have?. From experience, dat problem could be caused by any of these: 1. Your anti virus isn't strong or has expired. 2. You copied a dll file into a wrong folder 3. You re managing a hard disk nd it iz over stretched(almost full)... d emulator bros iz right too..
................hmmm.......... Well ...... My harddisk is almost full tho..... Buh I'll be get a bigger one next week
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by ChynoBEATS: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
thegoodson:
did u all so install the emu exe file that came with it check ur cd again it is in it's own folder.
. Emu EXE??...... Myn doesn't hv such.... Besides... It came in 2cds.. N the both of the has the same contents except 4 the setup files
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by thegoodson: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
ok install the larger disk first then install the smaller disk size next as an updater or better still go online and download studio one 2 its a good DAW i use it
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by ChynoBEATS: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2014
thegoodson:
ok install the larger disk first then install the smaller disk size next as an updater or better still go online and download studio one 2 its a good DAW i use it
.......... U mean preSonus studio one?......
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by thegoodson: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
.......... U mean preSonus studio one?......
yes that one and do you have gladiator vst.
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by ChynoBEATS: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
thegoodson:
yes that one and do you have gladiator vst.
nope...... I hv absynth5 , sylenth1 n Nexus2......... Buh I haven't used the absynth tho ................ Buh I can get an original studio1 for 2k or So..
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by thegoodson: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
nope...... I hv absynth5 , sylenth1 n Nexus2......... Buh I haven't used the absynth tho ................ Buh I can get an original studio1 for 2k or So..
you bought the absynth or it was pre cracked as in direct install with out code no,and the nexus how large is it my nexus doesnt see my nexus folder and it wasted my mb 350 large. i have sylenth and massive and others.
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by ChynoBEATS: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
thegoodson:
you bought the absynth or it was pre cracked as in direct install with out code no,and the nexus how large is it my nexus doesnt see my nexus folder and it wasted my mb 350 large. i have sylenth and massive and others.
........ Oi my nexus is 7gb or so ....... N d absynth5 .... I've not used it @oll
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by thegoodson: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
ok did it come in cd or you download it
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by ChynoBEATS: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
thegoodson:
ok did it come in cd or you download it
................ Well Ñone of the Àbove... The dude I bought it 4rm..copied Ít in2 my external hdd ..
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by thegoodson: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
and the absynth how large is it,have you heard of NI REAKTOR part of KOMPLETE BUNDLE infact i love NI been using them 4 a long time FM7,FM8,B4, GUITAR RIG,PRO 53 and KORE i dont know why they all have no's.
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by thegoodson: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
i really need that gladiator
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by thegoodson: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
. Emu EXE??...... Myn doesn't hv such.... Besides... It came in 2cds.. N the both of the has the same contents except 4 the setup files
i just downloaded a nuendo portable where do you think i should upload it for you to download its 65 mb large do you know any file sharing sites.its nuendo 4 and it comes complete just checked it.
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by ChynoBEATS: 2:01am On Nov 10, 2014
thegoodson:
i just downloaded a nuendo portable where do you think i should upload it for you to download its 65 mb large do you know any file sharing sites.its nuendo 4 and it comes complete just checked it.
......................... Same thing a friend told me.....where una dey see such stuff download sef.... Well uhm ....t®y. this §ite wikisend.com/
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by ChynoBEATS: 2:13am On Nov 10, 2014
thegoodson:
and the absynth how large is it,have you heard of NI REAKTOR part of KOMPLETE BUNDLE infact i love NI been using them 4 a long time FM7,FM8,B4, GUITAR RIG,PRO 53 and KORE i dont know why they all have no's.
. Well I»ve heard of the KÓMPLETE bundle .....n gee'z u've got a lot of vst's bruv.....hw do u download such.... N the absyÑTh it's jst 1.44gb ...
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by ChynoBEATS: 2:18am On Nov 10, 2014
thegoodson:
i really need that gladiator
well I'd hv luvd to help with that buh I can't cos ion hv it..... I've been hearing good stuffz abt it tho....I wonder y peep's fancy it that much......
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by thegoodson: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
......................... Same thing a friend told me.....where una dey see such stuff download sef.... Well uhm ....t®y. this §ite wikisend.com/
give me another site this one is slow and that absynth is large ooo.
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by ChynoBEATS: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
thegoodson:
give me another site this one is slow and that absynth is large ooo.
uhm.. Try google... That's whr I got that one 4rm
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by ChynoBEATS: 4:31am On Nov 11, 2014
Uhm try dropbox ,sharefile or google drive ..
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by 9jareview: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
4 exclusive hiphop review,artiste profiling and more check out 9jareview..com. Follow 9jareview on twitter:@9jaReview & on facebook.
Re: Can Anyone Here Help Me Out With The Steps On How To Install NUÉNDO_4 ? by ChynoBEATS: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
9jareview:
4 exclusive hiphop review,artiste profiling and more check out 9jareview..com. Follow 9jareview on twitter:@9jaReview & on facebook.
....... :-{ Bro's.... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dowload New Video: P-square – Shekini for mobile phones / New Music : Sarkodie - Kokonsa (download) / How To Become A Fast Rising Artist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.