Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

May Born - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / May Born (16927 Views)

May Born Lets Assemble Here / May Born Calling / May Born Nairalanders Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Born by saheed2532(m): 8:13pm On May 11, 2015
STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR SHAPE: DO SOMETHING. It is an established fact that, more than one- third of African women and a quarter of African men are estimated to be overweight, and predicted that it will rise to 41 percent and 30 percent respectively in by 2016. Fortunately, great advancement in research in modern medicine has made it possible for us to have T5 FatBurner slimming pill. In fact, Sir Stephen Bloom, an expert on diabetes and obesity at Imperial College London, predicted that weight-loss drugs would also become increasingly accepted. “We’ve been telling people for almost 100 years to eat less and do more exercise yet we have continued to get fatter,” he said. “This is lowering people’s life expectancy because it increases the risk of cancer, heart disease, stroke and many other diseases” However, with T5 FatBurner slimming pill, we no longer have to be overweight forever. That stubborn belly fat cannot stay the power of our capsule. Join today, the increasing number of people who have used and can testify to the efficacy of our wonderful product - T5 Fat Burner slimmingpill. Click here to place order for one today and make payment when you received the product... www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: May Born by toniro(m): 4:36am On May 12, 2015
Happy birthday to those celebrating today!!!
Hop there will be cake sharing o becos I luv cakes (smiles).
To those who hav had theirs, happy belated birthday once again

trust that same day birthday mates had opportunity to meet gist and atleast shared a bottle of coke togeher. Its fun you know .

its still our month you knw; lets celebrate
Re: May Born by generaldre(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2015
Yaaaay.. it's my birthday
Re: May Born by Jblaiseboy(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2015
happy birthday to everyone who've celebrated their birthday...not forgetting those celebrating today...i rep may 25th..special month

1 Like

Re: May Born by harjibolar10(m): 3:05am On May 13, 2015
The thing be say, the angel wey dey give 'she' pikin no dey on duty on the first of may, ah never know for him gaan self... Why e come be say, na the day wey them born me, na hin come chose as him day to rest, and give all the other make them dey give 'he' pikin like gala, ehn?

As per say, na only 'he' I been dey see from the start, abeg, shey no 'she' was born on that day ni?

Anyway, I go change ma own to may 18th ooo, as I see say, na them plenty pass here wink cool #justKidding

Oya may 1st pikin, make una come here oo, no dey let that one disturb us oo, (ah even think say na only me waka come ni, little did I know say ma mate dey here plenty) as we know say na we be the president for all the 'may' born, and na we sure pass
All the way, I REP MAY 1ST
Re: May Born by harjibolar10(m): 3:10am On May 13, 2015
And, make ah no forget to wish, all (we) that 'have', those that 'are', and those that 'will' be celebrating their birthday... I wish una all, a big and healthy 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'

1 Like

Re: May Born by misspicy(f): 5:21am On May 13, 2015
Elmojiid:
i rep may sexteen i mean may 16
wow;see ma birthday mate oooo
Re: May Born by Fratello(m): 6:24am On May 13, 2015
Yo! _Happy Birthday to.... Me, Myself & I. smiley

2 Likes

Re: May Born by harjibolar10(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2015
Fratello:
Yo! _Happy Birthday to.... Me, Myself & I. smiley
Oga or madam, happy birthday to you ooo

Long life and prosperity
Re: May Born by Karevwite: 8:20pm On May 14, 2015
May 11th it is
Re: May Born by Zerzzy: 10:16pm On May 14, 2015
Team May 18 let's drop our what's app number for us to av a group chat. Happy birthday in advance. 08051127592
Re: May Born by hismercies: 8:53pm On May 15, 2015
Is there any May 27th in d huz?
Re: May Born by Princecalm(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
.yahp
May 18th are now many here.
Re: May Born by toniro(m): 5:39am On May 18, 2015
Happy birthday to the brainbox behind this group. No other than flawessss***(hugs). Wishing u the best of lyf. Cheers to a good beginning!
And of course happy birthday to all mayborn 18 !!!! Today na ur day, abeg do shakara!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Born by Nobody: 6:59am On May 18, 2015
May 18 thumbs up 2 my birthday mates
Re: May Born by Crixina(f): 12:18am On May 19, 2015
Happy birthday to me, grin grin and all may 19 folks, we are great.

cc prodigee.

1 Like

Re: May Born by toniro(m): 4:58am On May 19, 2015
Crixina:

cc prodigee.

happy birthday yyyy. I ceelebrate u plenty
Re: May Born by ITL: 6:03am On May 19, 2015
May 17th

add me on bbm - 2BA50248
Re: May Born by drtwist(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2015
Crixina:

cc prodigee.

Happy birthday my number 2 writer for the Now on nairaland.com , wishing you long life and prosperity.
Hope you will update for us to celebrate your birthday with your good work
Re: May Born by Prodigee: 11:57am On May 19, 2015
Crixina:

cc prodigee.
Tanx for the mention dear. wish u a happy birthday with LLNP. also to all celebrants today - wish u a big happy birthday and the best life has to offer!
Re: May Born by Abduletudaye(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2015
Jblaiseboy:
happy birthday to everyone who've celebrated their birthday...not forgetting those celebrating today...i rep may 25th..special month

repping May 25th!!!!!

1 Like

Re: May Born by panditlord(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2015
May 25
Uve bin looking for a birth day mate uve gt one here... Rep. May 25

1 Like

Re: May Born by seunmsg(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2015
Happy Birthday to me and all my birthday mates celebrating today.

1 Like

Re: May Born by Crixina(f): 10:38am On May 21, 2015
seunmsg:
Happy Birthday to me and all my birthday mates celebrating today.
happy birthday to you.cheers
Re: May Born by seunmsg(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2015
Crixina:
happy birthday to you.cheers

Thanks.
Re: May Born by simplejayy(m): 10:29am On May 22, 2015
i rep May 15th but just stumbled on dis thread now
Re: May Born by Amyceilyn(f): 10:54am On May 23, 2015
May 21st,faithful God
Re: May Born by carlwinnie(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2015
Gosh am very hapi yes very hapi u kw, dat yr by dis tym piple wer trooping in to cum n see a new creature n a gift frm God..i blive d love of God is fully upon me. As may born n beauty of venus i cn courageously handle difficulties of life wit a solid attitude and wit dis i KW i wil inherite a beautiful nobility HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF N ALSO DOES BORN ON THIS DAY N D DAYS B4 N AHEAD kissGosh am very hapi yes very hapi u kw, dat yr by dis tym piple wer trooping in to cum n see a new creature n a gift frm God..i blive d love of God is fully upon me. As may born n beauty of venus i cn courageously handle difficulties of life wit a solid attitude and wit dis i KW i wil inherite a beautiful nobility HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF N ALSO DOES BORN ON THIS DAY N D DAYS B4 N AHEAD
Re: May Born by may3(f): 9:42am On May 30, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]happy birthday to us today....i mean all 30th babies#gemini
Re: May Born by esosuo: 12:39pm On May 30, 2015
may3:
[color=#000099][/color]happy birthday to us today....i mean all 30th babies#gemini
Hbd dear ,flex tyt

1 Like

Re: May Born by BrightEye(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2015
may3:

yes!!!! Happy birthday to us indeed...... Today is a special day, you know......

1 Like

Re: May Born by harjibolar10(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2015
Everyday of May is always sacred and special, so don't get it twizted. ...

Happy Birthday thø

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Love Proposal: D- Explorer Woo Dyt / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.