Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada - Technology Market (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada (153093 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 6:02am On Jul 17, 2015
humblesteve:

Thanks for your candid response sir.

You're welcome sir
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
@chinymi...your order for 7 pieces of Alpine Swiss Wallets has been made and seller has shipped

Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by ycmdng(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hello guy, in need of HP elitebook 8440p battery preferably 9cell. How much and where can I get it cheap?
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2015
ycmdng:
Hello guy, in need of HP elitebook 8440p battery preferably 9cell. How much and where can I get it cheap?

My name is Sam, check amazon or eBay.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2015
Make your orders....
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
[size=14pt]Incoming....due by Friday...book NOW![/size]

Lenovo X86 Mint Condition Laptop...
Intel Core2Duo T5800 Processor 2Ghz
3GB RAM
320GB HDD
15.6" Crystal Screen
Webcam
WiFi
Win 7

Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by Baadal(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2015
Baadal:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003VHV78I/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1437656118&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=samsung+TV+STAND+BASE

http://www.samsungparts.com/Products/Parts_and_Accessories/PID-BN96-21742C.aspx

These are two things TV stand and TV base..lemmie know the cost

The weights of these can't be ascertained now so I may not be able to give a shipping quote till its delivered and packed and ready to ship. Secondly, do you want either of them or both and do you want me to purchase and ship or just ship?
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=14pt]Cleared and ready for delivery this week....[/size]

@dailydollar4u
Dell e6400: 4GB 500GB

@Mr samuel
Female clothes, Body Shapers, Awesome Invicta gold watch

@Mr Kalu
Full Samsung S3 casing, phone parts etc

@Mr Ken
Samsung phone and charger

@java
One of your books "Artificial intelligence" has arrived

@Learnmate
4pcs Mini laptops and 1 lenovo laptop

All departed USA last week Friday...available for pickup in Gbagada and ships via Krixmas Logistics for outside Lagos!! Thanks for trusting us...

1 Like

Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Weekends are best to make your orders so they can ship Monday and arrive our USA office Thursday andcdepart Friday...
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Happy Sunday...
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by murshid09(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
how i wish to have a deal
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
murshid09:
how i wish to have a deal

You are most welcome to deal...you won't be disppointed
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2015
Welcome to a new week...
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by dailydolla4u(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
[b][/b]It wasn't easy taken a decession in the first place because of few guys making online business risky for trusted guys doing legits business.

I would like to say thank you to Balogun Ben. He is a trusted Guy to do business with. I got my Dell Latitude E6400 in good condition and on time too.
Thanks Man for keeping to your promise.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Alas i got my invicta watch!!!! A big thank you to Balogun.
On communication you are spot on and accessibility same.
I hope you continue with these standards yo have set.
Ll do business again with you .
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2015
dailydolla4u:
[b][/b]It wasn't easy taken a decession in the first place because of few guys making online business risky for trusted guys doing legits business.

I would like to say thank you to Balogun Ben. He is a trusted Guy to do business with. I got my Dell Latitude E6400 in good condition and on time too.
Thanks Man for keeping to your promise.[color=#006600][/color]

grin grin grin Thank you so very much for deciding to take that risk in trusting us...it means so very much and thank you more for your kind words...they keep us going!! Oh, I'm Balogun Sam sir, this one you have renamed me to "Ben" grin I'll fine you oooo.... grin
Have a lovely day!
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 7:07am On Jul 28, 2015
Justtobor:
Alas i got my invicta watch!!!! A big thank you to Balogun.
On communication you are spot on and accessibility same.
I hope you continue with these standards yo have set.
Ll do business again with you .

Mr Samuel, thank you very much Sir. Trusting a stranger with your money and goods (especially that huge Invicta watch) is a big step and we are grateful you decided to entrust the safety of your goods to us. Thank you again, and NO, by God's grace that standard we have set will continue to soar higher and higher... Communication and Integrity are our main focus and we intend to keep it that way!

Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2015
Available....Maybelline Foundation, Foundation+ Sunscreen, Foundation+Anti Ageing, Mascara and other products....holla! USA products...clearance sales...

Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2015
@TGexasbullet, your Deposit has been received for Smart Watch and iPhone panel from eBay. Order will be made soon for the smartwatch and the iPhone seller will be OFFERED your requested amount! THANKS!
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by texasbullet(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2015
balogunsam:
@TGexasbullet, your Deposit has been received for Smart Watch and iPhone panel from eBay. Order will be made soon for the smartwatch and the iPhone seller will be OFFERED your requested amount! THANKS!

let's see

I hope for fast delivery
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
texasbullet:

let's see

I hope for fast delivery

balogunsam:

Offer has been submitted! Awaiting seller's decision. Smart watch order has been made!

Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by kishimi8(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
balogunsam:

Offer has been submitted! Awaiting seller's decision. Smart watch order has been made!

texasbullet:

let's see
I hope for fast delivery

Seller has countered the offer with $50....please advice
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by kishimi8(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
kishimi8:

Guess I'm not getting a reply??

I apologise for the late response..I visit nairaland only in free moments, that's why ALL my contact details are included...I'm a communications person so please be assured I'd NEVER intentionally not reply someone.

I checked the links since evening but couldn't make out time to come back here to post. The issue with this is that they're all combo so the actual weight of the combo can't be ascertained till it lands Nigeria so I cannot give you a real correct landing cost estimate since the shipping charges will be based on the cost of the items....we can purchase and ship down then upon arrival get the weight and invoice you its bill. Link number 2 is UK seller, he won't ship to the USA. Link 1 and 3 look promising though. Please advice....
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by kishimi8(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
balogunsam:

I apologise for the late response..I visit nairaland only in free moments, that's why ALL my contact details are included...I'm a communications person so please be assured I'd NEVER intentionally not reply someone.

I checked the links since evening but couldn't make out time to come back here to post. The issue with this is that they're all combo so the actual weight of the combo can't be ascertained till it lands Nigeria so I cannot give you a real correct landing cost estimate since the shipping charges will be based on the cost of the items....we can purchase and ship down then upon arrival get the weight and invoice you its bill. Link number 2 is UK seller, he won't ship to the USA. Link 1 and 3 look promising though. Please advice....

thanks ,,
link 1 just got taken off by the seller \and link 3 also just disappeared
will send you another link ,,
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by kishimi8(m): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
balogunsam:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171866240883?_trksid=p2055359.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
here is a link ,, two hours to expiry ,, currently the highest bidder ,, .sent you my ebay cart details via email
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2015
kishimi8:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171866240883?_trksid=p2055359.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
here is a link ,, two hours to expiry ,, currently the highest bidder ,, .sent you my ebay cart details via email

Good morning. I replied your mail when I woke up briefly in the middle of the night.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
balogunsam:

Smart Watch Seller has shipped. Updates will be provided as they are made available.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by dailydolla4u(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2015
balogunsam:
[b][/b]

grin grin grin Thank you so very much for deciding to take that risk in trusting us...it means so very much and thank you more for your kind words...they keep us going!! Oh, I'm Balogun Sam sir, this one you have renamed me to "Ben" grin I'll fine you oooo.... grin
Have a lovely day! My apology Sir~ All the same many thanks.

I will also advice you to try and update this house on the daily basis even if is just a good morning message. Its important.
Once more many thanks
'm Balogun Sam sir, this one you have renamed me to "Ben" grin I'll fine you oooo.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
dailydolla4u:

Mmmm...true sir, I'll try to be doing that from now on...

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (70) (Reply)

How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Tech Products Sales: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.