Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,610 members, 7,847,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada - Technology Market (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada (154200 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Pre-order Your Items 4rm Ebay,aliexpress,alibaba,amazon,swappa,souq,dubizzle Etc / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
idokojerry:

Thanks boss. Enroute my base

You're welcome sire.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
oloriTj:
i've never used a branded phone before can you check it for me if it will work here? thanks

I'm not very versed in the apple kingdom. I know ATT, Verizon and some carriers work though some need to be unlocked. You may have to research online for the needed info.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Good morning all...please be informed we will be having the last pickups before Christmas today and the final one for the year next week Tuesday...kindly make arrangements to have your items picked up before then. Thank you.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2015
@xtfield your laptop arrived and is ready with other things. Please respond to the text message sir.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by hyfr(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mr Balogunsam, with the new CBN rules, are u going to be able to make purchases for people from 1st of january 2016? I want to order an item on the 3rd of january by Gods grace.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by domack99(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Good day Balogun,

Please new to your service and I read the first page of this post, I wanted to other some food supplement and I will use expedited shipping, would like to know if you are still going to ship this Thursday.

How do I get your USA address to ship to, can't find it on the first page
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by hyfr(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
hyfr:
Mr Balogunsam, with the new CBN rules, are u going to be able to make purchases for people from 1st of january 2016? I want to order an item on the 3rd of january by Gods grace.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
hyfr:

By God's grace.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
domack99:
Good day Balogun,

Please new to your service and I read the first page of this post, I wanted to other some food supplement and I will use expedited shipping, would like to know if you are still going to ship this Thursday.

How do I get your USA address to ship to, can't find it on the first page

Yes, shipping. You'd have to send an email to me requestion for the address. Email is in the signature.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by domack99(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
balogunsam:

Yes, shipping. You'd have to send an email to me requestion for the address. Email is in the signature.

Balogun, all my packages were delivered, sent you several emails but no response from you.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
domack99:

Balogun, all my packages were delivered, sent you several emails but no response from you.

What several emails did you send me? You sent me just an email and I replied you soon as I arrived my destination. You simply could have called when you knew it was an urgent.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by solibayo: 6:36am On Dec 25, 2015
I have a brand new still sealed and unopened moto x style for sale...32gb internal....black colour...3gb ram..snapdragon 808...21MP camera...2k resolution screen...memory card up to 128gb....4G LTE bands that works proven with Spectranet and Swift and smile networks apart from the regular 4 Gsm/3G networks

The perfect gift for you and yours

Whatsapp or call 08053542097

110k.....negotiable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM_gTtll7FE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRsNeqlrcMQ

Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by nairamaverick(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2015
balogunsam I am interested in your service, category A to be precise, I sent you a bbm invite.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
nairamaverick:
balogunsam I am interested in your service, category A to be precise, I sent you a bbm invite.

Hi. I haven't seen the invite. You can also send me an email. The email is in my signature.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by nairamaverick(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
balogunsam:

Hi. I haven't seen the invite. You can also send me an email. The email is in my signature.
Mail sent
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Replied.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by ozoneamani02(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2015
hhttp://m.ebay.com/itm/NWB-Mens-Timberland-Leather-Sandal-Size-8M-/252196298529?

nav=SEARCHttp://m.ebay.com/itm/set-of-8-Motorcraft-Spark-Plug-SP493-AGSF32PM-/180889421182

Pls can you get me the above.Thanks

quote author=balogunsam post=41357666]

Hi. I haven't seen the invite. You can also send me an email. T
he email is in my signature.[/quote]
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by Cool83(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by domack99(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
@Balogunsam,

Any update on your last shipment? Thanks
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
domack99:
@Balogunsam,

Any update on your last shipment? Thanks

I sent you a mail to that effect already
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
@Edugie Order has been placed for your growth drugs and enhancement pills!

Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by domack99(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
balogunsam:

I sent you a mail to that effect already

Thanks Balogun, the last email I got from you was on Monday, like to know if there is any new info as of today.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
domack99:

Thanks Balogun, the last email I got from you was on Monday, like to know if there is any new info as of today.

Oh, no sire. No update yet.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by ozoneamani: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=ozoneamani02 post=41405176]http://m.ebay.com/itm/NWB-Mens-Timberland-Leather-Sandal-Size-8M-/252196298529?

nav=SEARCHhttp://m.ebay.com/itm/set-of-8-Motorcraft-Spark-Plug-SP493-AGSF32PM-/180889421182

Pls can you let me know how much this will cost me.Thanks
You can send it to saheedrahman at hotmail.com
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
ozoneamani:

Please check your email.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by DatechMan(m): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 2:04am On Jan 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!

Welcome to the year of refreshing!!!
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 01, 2016
Pls pls.. I want to get a TV of 28inches....from any outlet.. Pls help me. How do I go about it.. D moni do I pay to u or wat
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by Cool83(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by ozoneamani: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
balogunsam:

Please check your email.
. Thank you. I will contact you very soon.
Re: **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada by balogunsam(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzBreezy:
Pls pls.. I want to get a TV of 28inches....from any outlet.. Pls help me. How do I go about it.. D moni do I pay to u or wat

Hi, MzBreezy, by outlet, do you mean USA online store? Something like this?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-28-class-27-1-2-diag--led-720p-smart-hdtv-black/7210005.p?id=1219256830244&skuId=7210005

Yes, we can handle ordering and shipping to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (70) (Reply)

How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Tech Products Sales: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.