Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

"My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon (1493 Views)

Top Ten Smoking Footballers: Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi And More Seth Williams / Serena Defeats Sharapova To Win French Open Title / Serena And Venus Williams To Visit Nigeria In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon by dainformant(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2014
The tennis champion has blamed her prolific backside for being the reason why she won't take part in next year's New York Marathon.... Serena Williams began her Friday with a brief “SerenaFriday” question-and-answer session on Twitter, which led to an inquiry about her interest in running the New York City marathon like her tennis super-pal Caroline Wozniacki, who finished this past Sunday’s race in an impressive 3 hours, 27 minutes, she replied "My ass is to big"....

SOURCE; http://www.nationalhelm.com

Re: "My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon by Dreyl(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2014
She should come to my crib lemme reduce it for her. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon by chic2pimp(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fredooooooooool never come here ni? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon by fredoooooo: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
chic2pimp:
Fredooooooooool never come here ni? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My pastor wetin sef , you are already in your sutana abi ? Let us continue to praise baba God ... somebody shout Hallelujah! !!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon by fredoooooo: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
The problem is that we don't do marathon but quickie , fast and efficient grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon by chic2pimp(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
fredoooooo:

My pastor wetin sef , you are already in your sutana abi ? Let us continue to praise baba God ... somebody shout Hallelujah! !!!
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wahlai na mistake o. I was simply just passing by on my way to the religious section when my fingers ACCIDENTALLY clicked on this topic cheiiiiii embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin shocked shocked grin grin
Re: "My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon by chic2pimp(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
fredoooooo:
The problem is that we don't do marathon but quickie , fast and efficient grin grin grin

Daris godu o. Nah wetin I talk say make u come preach about be dis? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon by fredoooooo: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wahlai na mistake o. I was simply just passing by on my way to the religious section when my fingers ACCIDENTALLY clicked on this topic cheiiiiii embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin shocked shocked grin grin

Passing by , even Jesus sef was passing by when he saw the prostitute and asked her to go and sin no more .
you're on the right track bro grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon by fredoooooo: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
chic2pimp:

Daris godu o. Nah wetin I talk say make u come preach about be dis? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The a*s*s can not run marathon but it can run around on the tennis court .. wink grin grin
Re: "My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon by chic2pimp(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
fredoooooo:

Passing by , even Jesus sef was passing by when he saw the prostitute and asked her to go and sin no more .
you're on the right track bro grin grin grin grin

Buyaàaayaaaaasshaàaàakaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. The thunder that will fire you is still pressing serena yansh. Useless pikin tongue. Tbh I came here to tell the same thing. Go and repent. Sin no more. Become a Reverend Father like yours truly

1 Like

Re: "My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon by chic2pimp(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
fredoooooo:

The a*s*s can not run marathon but it can run around on the tennis court .. wink grin grin

You bet that thing can run round my tennis court all day long cool. Sorry I meant my church jare kiss
Re: "My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon by fredoooooo: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
chic2pimp:

You bet that thing can run round my tennis court all day long cool. Sorry I meant my church jare kiss

grin grin grin My pastor ,pastor dat wake up grin

1 Like

Re: "My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon by chic2pimp(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
fredoooooo:

grin grin grin My pastor ,pastor dat wake up grin

You sef no am. Oya come chop knuckle cool grin
Re: "My Azz Is To Big"; Serena Williams Reveal Why She Won't Take Part In Mararthon by fredoooooo: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
chic2pimp:

You sef no am. Oya come chop knuckle cool grin

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Live Broadcast Of Nigeria Vs Mali On Tv Tonight? / Nigeria's Olympic Story so far (in Pictures) / 5 BEST Penalty Takers In The World TODAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.