Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

‘I Hardly Find Time For Myself Again’ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘I Hardly Find Time For Myself Again’ (494 Views)

5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised / I Hardly Gets What I Looks Forward To In Life Says Jonathan / Let's Find Time To Reply To Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Hardly Find Time For Myself Again’ by sexygirl12(f): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2014
One of Nollywood’s most-sought-after actresses at the moment, Oma Nnadi has confessed that she hardly finds time to attend to her personal needs again following her tight schedules in recent times.
The Nkwere, Imo State-born actress who’s currently making headlines in the national dailies, made this confession, while in a chat with HVP.
She has evolved from being an unknown actress to one of today’s busiest actresses, taking after likes of Mercy Johnson and Chika Ike. No month passes without Oma interpreting at least three movie roles...continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

Re: ‘I Hardly Find Time For Myself Again’ by BigBizzy(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2014
without mixing words....this is the first time am reading or seeing her pix...dunno her jor.

who's her father?

me too I don't have time for myself too

1 Like

Re: ‘I Hardly Find Time For Myself Again’ by kestolove95(m): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
even mi popular pass dix babe...which film she don act?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Hardly Find Time For Myself Again’ by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Who is she?

(1) (Reply)

5 Hardest Things To Wait For / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / Atiku Abubakar Cancels His Birthday Dinner Over Kano Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.