Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Me....a Pencil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Me....a Pencil (363 Views)

Me....a Pencil / A Motivational Quote. Parable Of The Pencil / Why Is The Wearing Of Pencil Trousers A Sin ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me....a Pencil by jesusjewel1(f): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2014
A pencil maker taught the pencil 5 important
lessons:

✏1. Everything you touch will always leave a mark.
✏2. The mistakes you make can always be corrected.
✏3. Your most important asset is what is inside you.
✏4. In life you will undergo some painful sharpening that will make you a better pencil.
✏5. To be the best you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you.

✏Be a PENCIL and allow GOD to be the HAND that guides you throughout all your life!!! LIKE and SHARE with your friends for an inspiration today and always. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Lets Worship God Here And Share Our Testimonies / Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of November 2014 / Anglican Church Set To Approve Women Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.