Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Hot!! Nicki Minaj At It Again, As She Inspires Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot!! Nicki Minaj At It Again, As She Inspires Women (746 Views)

Gosh!! Nicki Minaj At It Again [see Photo] / Hot! Nicki Minaj Shares New Photos / Checkout Nicki Minaj At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot!! Nicki Minaj At It Again, As She Inspires Women by naijamedia: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nicki Minaj is on the cover of V magazine and looking as hot as
ever which we are used to. But what keeps you glued to this magazine’s edition are not only
Nicki’s hot photos but also her words of wisdom and encouragement which she gave to women while being interviewed.

Nicki said:
“I always feel it’s important for me to show females that they can be in charge
of their own situation. I came into the game
creating my own brand. I was doing things very early
on that set me apart from people who just took orders and allowed their brand to
be created for them. I love women who take
control, who set standards, and who believe in themselves
enough to lead the way in terms of their career. I’ve done that. When I win and when I lose.”

SEE PICTURES HERE-->www.gistspot.com/2014/11/nicki-minaj-inspires-women-as-she-poses-sexily-on-v-magazine-photos/

(1) (Reply)

4-month-old Baby Falls From Mother’s Back On Okada, Gets Crushed By Truck / Davido’s Owonikoko Vs Wizkid’s Wonder, Which Do You Enjoy Most? / Check Out Funke Akinde’s Outfits To Glo CAF Awards 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.