Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Don Jazzy And The Mavins' ADAOBI Workout - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don Jazzy And The Mavins' ADAOBI Workout (499 Views)

Don Jazzy And Olamide Reconcile ( Photo) / Where Is Adaobi :-\ / If Obi Is A Boy Nd Ada Is A Girl Den Adaobi Is What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And The Mavins' ADAOBI Workout by adagurl: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Another anytime/anywhere workout that everyone can do. This week, we are lifting our heart rates to the Mavins’ hit: ADAOBI. I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it, and had to find a way to capture the high energy and fun in the beat. There are three blocks of work: 2 identical sets that are broken up by a set of lunges. Enjoy the high energy moves as you lift the heart rate in the beginning, and focus on getting low in the lunges. Watch out, though. That last set will feel more challenging once you complete the lunge routine. So get together with some friends, and add this to your workout routine. I hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbn0Kgl6yzE

(1) (Reply)

Who Benefit In Marriage Most,the Husband Or Wife Relations? / Actress’ Husband Was A Gold Digger / 130 Dead In Pakistan Massacre,students Take Majority.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.