Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Richest Man In Babylon (FREE NAIRALAND E-book) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Richest Man In Babylon (FREE NAIRALAND E-book) (1166 Views)

A Deeper Look Into The Life Of Mansa Musa – The Richest Human Being Who Ever Liv / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates / List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Richest Man In Babylon (FREE NAIRALAND E-book) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON WAS WRITTEN BY SAMUEL GEORGE CLASON, and I really learnt alto from reading it, so I will like to share the book with us all. if you like 'Think and Grow Rich' , you will like this book...., am sure some of us have read it too.

all rights belong to GEORGE SAMUEL CLASON, and I have been granted right to share and print by his publishing house, below is a copy of the document.

TAGGING: AndyBlazePenis , yun9Neph , Hanasbay , Geofavor , labaski , imsuboi, Sircomeference , ilotriouzAY , ezzylee ,
Jskelly11 , Dreyl , destante , emzypaz , tallesty1 , mention , handie , onemansquad , marieolae

1 Share

Re: The Richest Man In Babylon (FREE NAIRALAND E-book) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Introduction

Ahead of you stretches your future like a road leading into the distance. Along that road are ambitions you wish to accomplish… righteous desires you wish to gratify.
To bring your ambitions and desires to fulfillment, you must be successful with money. Use the financial principles made clear in the pages which follow. Let them guide you away from depravity to that happier life that possessing financial resources makes possible.
Like the law of gravity, financial principles are universal and unchanging. May they prove for you, as they have proven for so many others, a sure key to a prosperous life.
Please continue reading and enjoy this inspirational work.
Re: The Richest Man In Babylon (FREE NAIRALAND E-book) by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
nice
Re: The Richest Man In Babylon (FREE NAIRALAND E-book) by Hanasbay(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON WAS WRITTEN BY SAMUEL GEORGE CLASON, and I really learnt alto from reading it, so I will like to share the book with us all. if you like 'Think and Grow Rich' , you will like this book...., am sure some of us have read it too.

all rights belong to GEORGE SAMUEL CLASON, and I have been granted right to share and print by his publishing house, below is a copy of the document.

TAGGING: AndyBlazePenis , yun9Neph , Hanasbay , Geofavor , labaski , imsuboi, Sircomeference , ilotriouzAY , ezzylee ,
Jskelly11 , Dreyl , destante , emzypaz , tallesty1 , mention , handie , onemansquad , marieolae

Sorry to burst ya bubbles ... I hardly read novels
Re: The Richest Man In Babylon (FREE NAIRALAND E-book) by Onemansquad(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
9c bro waitin 4 it
Re: The Richest Man In Babylon (FREE NAIRALAND E-book) by zyzxx(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
Following bro
Re: The Richest Man In Babylon (FREE NAIRALAND E-book) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
shebi it would make me rich too?? grin cheesy
Re: The Richest Man In Babylon (FREE NAIRALAND E-book) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2014
Hanasbay:

Sorry to burst ya bubbles ... I hardly read novels

it's not a novel, it helps you with business ideas
Re: The Richest Man In Babylon (FREE NAIRALAND E-book) by destante(f): 6:45am On Nov 11, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

TAGGING:
You are advertising an inspiring e-book? Coming from you? Lol I'm almost inspired to follow grin
Re: The Richest Man In Babylon (FREE NAIRALAND E-book) by imsuboi(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2014
Sounds interesting

Link please smiley
Re: The Richest Man In Babylon (FREE NAIRALAND E-book) by Hanasbay(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

it's not a novel, it helps you with business ideas

Y didn't you say so since Ehn

Tell moi more

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian With Highest OAU Post Ume Score Is Best Graduatng Studnt In Russian Uni / Lady With 2 Virginas...strange But True / Final Year Project Topics And Materials In Printing Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.