Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

How Seed-sowing Has Been Turned Into Online Betting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Seed-sowing Has Been Turned Into Online Betting (531 Views)

Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! / How Seed Sowing Is Tearing Marriages Apart In Christ Embassy / Seed Sowing And The Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Seed-sowing Has Been Turned Into Online Betting by CaniiiceDim(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
PREACHER: Bro, how much do u have with you there.

CANICE: Sir, I have #20,000 with me.

PREACHER: Ok bro, You just have to sow all that money to God right now,,, and I can assure you, before the end of next week, you shall have it tripled for you, Halleluia...

CANICE: Errmmm, sorry Sir,,, triple ? Triple of #20,000, is that not #60,000 ?
Is God's odd that low?
Just 3.0 ?
Is it not better I go and use it to play Nairabet?
The odd would be higher than just 3.0, don't you think?
If I can accumulate five sure games, I can get up to 7 to 10.0 odd na, abi?
And 10.0 odd is more than #200,000.. Yaaayy

PREACHER: ****confused**** and dumbfounded.

LESSON OF THE DRAMA
God no be Baba Ijebu and seed sowing should never be operated as gambling.

Lucky Osas Musa Wrote:

Pastors don't see my seeds and heavy donations, I give to charity.
Some pastors will tell you to donate 100k as a seed and you'll receive 5m in the next month....Is that not gambling? How about pastors telling members to be contented with the 100k and not do ''open eye'' for 5m?.. Yes, be contented with what God has given you.

Some pastors will tell you you will wake up with good news tomorrow and you will give all your money and when you wake up the next day, no good news...they will then tell you to have faith..... why didnt he tell you to have faith in the beginning?
Are you bribing God with money so He does something good for you?

Some of you are commiting sin against the Holy Spirit without even knowing it.

I don't see anything wrong in tithes and offerings but telling someone to sow a seed to get more money in return is gambling and God is not ''baba ijebu''..

(This is just my opinion and you have every right to go against it with your ''constructive'' comment'')
Re: How Seed-sowing Has Been Turned Into Online Betting by PastorKun(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
If maga no pay how pastor go chop? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Seed-sowing Has Been Turned Into Online Betting by plaetton: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
PastorKun:

cheesy
Re: How Seed-sowing Has Been Turned Into Online Betting by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
PastorKun:
Pastor Kun no get maga, so im no dey chop. grin tongue
Re: How Seed-sowing Has Been Turned Into Online Betting by PastorKun(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
musKeeto:

Pastor Kun no get maga, so im no dey chop. grin tongue

You better go and repent you this wannabe atheist. tongue
Re: How Seed-sowing Has Been Turned Into Online Betting by flourishG(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
PastorKun:
grin

(1) (Reply)

All Questions You Have Has Answers Ready For You In The Bible. / Darwinian Evolution And Survival Of The Ignorant! / What Does "Christ" Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.