Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Need Help With My Tecno F6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With My Tecno F6 (1766 Views)

The Newly released Tecno F6: Price , Pics, Review And Specifications / Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting / Hands-on review of the latest TECNO F6 from 3CHUB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Tecno F6 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
I just got the phone but to my disappointment all of my games won't play. Even Minion rush won't play. When I connect it to PC only my memory card shows, the phone's memory does not. Please I need advise, superuser also can't root it.
Re: I Need Help With My Tecno F6 by mrrobhamisi(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
hey there! rooting is easy just go to http://www.kingroot.net/down and download KINGROOT APK then install it and tap the green button. that will take around a minute o less before you see a tick sign meaning your device is rooted.. about games not playing.. sorry mate that i cant
Re: I Need Help With My Tecno F6 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
mrrobhamisi:
hey there! rooting is easy just go to http://www.kingroot.net/down and download KINGROOT APK then install it and tap the green button. that will take around a minute o less before you see a tick sign meaning your device is rooted.. about games not playing.. sorry mate that i cant

Thanks for helping with the root.

Anyone please help with the games force closing

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Tecno F6 by mrrobhamisi(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
it is okay mate. now do you know how to install whatsapp PLUS to the phone..cos that is a serious disease i cant cure and i wanna have the app in my phone. i tried to uninstall the per-installed version of whatsapp but still wherever i try to install whatsapp plus i cant. can you do the trick? or anyone with an idea please!!!

and hey you can try to FACTORY DATA RESET your phone which will return your phone to default mode as it came to from the company. but carefully backup your important stuffs first o else you might lose them. such as contacts and all that!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Tecno F6 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
mrrobhamisi:
it is okay mate. now do you know how to install whatsapp PLUS to the phone..cos that is a serious disease i cant cure and i wanna have the app in my phone. i tried to uninstall the per-installed version of whatsapp but still wherever i try to install whatsapp plus i cant. can you do the trick? or anyone with an idea please!!!

and hey you can try to FACTORY DATA RESET your phone which will return your phone to default mode as it came to from the company. but carefully backup your important stuffs first o else you might lose them. such as contacts and all that!
I have no idea, I'm using the one that came with the phone.

My contacts are synced with Google but I hardly do power usage these days.
Re: I Need Help With My Tecno F6 by mrrobhamisi(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
okay so try to factory reset the phone and see if that solve GAMES issue
Re: I Need Help With My Tecno F6 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
mrrobhamisi:
okay so try to factory reset the phone and see if that solve GAMES issue
I've tried that. It didn't work. I've noticed it's games in landscape that have the problem.
Re: I Need Help With My Tecno F6 by TDonald: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
blink182:
I've tried that. It didn't work. I've noticed it's games in landscape that have the problem.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Tecno F6 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
TDonald:

I used to have the same issues until someone here on NL helped me out.,.. I hope ur phone is rooted... All u need is a root explorer,
I just rooted it with the information provided above. What I the next procedure?
Re: I Need Help With My Tecno F6 by TDonald: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
blink182:
I just rooted it with the information provided above. What I the next procedure?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Tecno F6 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
TDonald:

I couldn't thank you before you left. Thanks.
Re: I Need Help With My Tecno F6 by mrrobhamisi(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
hi there.. please whatsapp me +255717777550
Re: I Need Help With My Tecno F6 by mrrobhamisi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
blink182:
I just got the phone but to my disappointment all of my games won't play. Even Minion rush won't play. When I connect it to PC only my memory card shows, the phone's memory does not. Please I need advise, superuser also can't root it.

check me whatsapp +255717777550
Re: I Need Help With My Tecno F6 by youngbyc(m): 12:34am On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=mrrobhamisi post=27837788]it is okay mate. now do you know how to install whatsapp PLUS to the phone..cos that is a serious disease i cant cure and i wanna have the app in my phone. i tried to uninstall the per-installed version of whatsapp but still wherever i try to install whatsapp plus i cant. can you do the trick? or anyone with an idea please!!!

whatsapp me nd I will teach u. 08025394127

(1) (Reply)

Am About To Go For This Itel 1556/p12... Need Advice Please / Advice Needed / New Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.