Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

New Publishing Opportunity - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New Publishing Opportunity (483 Views)

Ebook Publishing In Nigeria - How Does It Help Authors and our Future? / Is Authorhouse Publishing Genuine? / Dozens Of Literary Competition And New Publishing Opportunities At Llaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Publishing Opportunity by sundayerhun(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
NEW PUBLISHING OPPORTUNITY
Now, it has never been better.
Let me introduce you to Createspace and Lulu.
When you publish your book on these sites, your book is available in print. People can purchase your book online, and they will receive a copy of your book sent to them. So amazing!

Your book is published straight in America for free. Isn't that amazing.
Below are links to my books on the platforms.

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/my-mothers-cooking-pot/15560746
https://www.createspace.com/4900517

Now, I can help you get your book on these platforms and make you an international author in no time.
Interested?
TO PUBLISH ON CREATESPACE WILL COST YOU #10,000
TO PUBLISH ON LULU WILL COST YOU #8,000

That is too small compared to the benefits hereafter.
To get published, call 08164041005
Or email: sundayerhun@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Naija's Coolest Youth Mag... Eksd Out! / O.S Hawkins' The Joshua Code / KILLING DEATH Episode 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.