Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Top 10 Nigerian Artistes That Are Very Good Back-up Singers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 Nigerian Artistes That Are Very Good Back-up Singers (1279 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Songs For July 2013 / Top 10 Nigerian Music Blogs/sites To Submit Your Songs To. / Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Nigerian Artistes That Are Very Good Back-up Singers by daxon001(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
I don't know if u all observe this.maybe it takes one with a good ear for music.i am quite sure you'll all agree with me on this.
10:WANDE COAL.this guy is very good vocally that he can do a very good back up.did u know that some of D'banj's songs were then fantastatically backed up by this guy?
9.PETER.you all probably know that Paul of p square does most of the leading vocals and think Peter is all about the dance.what you didn't know is that there's dis underground back-up support that he gives as well.go and listen to 'Omoge mi','miss u die','danger','ifunanya','eja jo'.etc to confirm.
8.BRYMO.due to his rich thick voice,he's done a couple of back-ups for the choc city guys when they were still together.
7.TIWA SAVAGE.this lady is a musical total package.i so much love her voice.her excellent back-up ability probably paved the way for her break through in the music industry.
6.BANKY W.this guy has a voice that can melt any lady no doubt about that.his versatility(in dat he can rap as well as do back-up vocals)is what I cherish about this guy.do you still remember Wizkid's 1st album?his back-up was very good.esp the song 'no lele'.
5.SEYI SHAY.i don't really like her voice when she does the lead vocals.but when it comes to back-up,she's totally on-point!i recently heard her back-up for Wizkid's song 'mummy mi' and i was wowed.
4WAJE.w-a-j-e!what a goddess with an angelic voice.call her for any thing musical,back-up o,taking very high notes o,her head dey therecheesy.she's done a lot of back-up for Psquare,Banky w etc and she did them spot on.i can never forget 'do me'.
3.DON JAZZY.i don't know o.but all this while,i've not really come to trust this guy's voice.he may be auto tuning it or not.but there's no denying the fact that Don baba jay does his back-up like he really knows what music is about.i'm sure D'banj will miss those days of musical syncronisation with him.he is that good.and he did/does it for every Mo'hits guy/Mavin guy respectively.
2.EMMA NIRRA.why does dis lady do solo songs self?i personally think her destiny is back-up singing.she's perfect at this,like seriously.is it 'ur waist',this song by Iceberg slim ft Mi(forgotten the title)or the recent 'Mr Oreo' by Iyanya that we want to consider?i doff my hat for this lady.
1.SHAYDEE.dis guy has a powerful voice which he can stretch 2 whatever level he wants.dis guy can bak-up for Africa!he hardly comes up with a solo song that wows me.but his back-ups i've heard have.Even in his own songs,he backs up.this dude is just great at that.i can never forget 'throwing away' by Vector.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Artistes That Are Very Good Back-up Singers by Cikoloko(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
Taaaarh I dnt beliv this shit
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Artistes That Are Very Good Back-up Singers by daxon001(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
You probably don't chill to listen to those songs properly.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Artistes That Are Very Good Back-up Singers by daxon001(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
You may not have a good ear for music.no offense.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Artistes That Are Very Good Back-up Singers by Tattooboy: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
it's obvious your selections are based mostly on performances in a single track.

(1) (Reply)

Danny S – Oyoyo Ft. Small Doctor / The Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria 2016 / Single By A Nairalander Titled "Happy Birthday"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.