Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Free bosom And Cervical Cancer Screening - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free bosom And Cervical Cancer Screening (654 Views)

10 Warning Signs Of Cervical Cancer You Should Not Ignore / Pastor Adeboye Builds N100m Cancer Screening And Prevention Center / The Pap Smear (Test For Cervical Cancer)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free bosom And Cervical Cancer Screening by Dam12: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
The Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy (CECP-Nigeria) In line with the objective of the Breast Cancer Awareness Month, holds a FREE BREAST and CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING as well as screening for.....Details here http://www.themedarena.com/?p=2662
Re: Free bosom And Cervical Cancer Screening by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
Why not post the entire details here. I have heard of this scheme before.

Post the full details here and I encourage our ladies to go for the test or just go for the cervical cancer vaccine.
Re: Free bosom And Cervical Cancer Screening by Dam12: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
candygosh:
Why not post the entire details here. I have heard of this scheme before.

Post the full details here and I encourage our ladies to go for the test or just go for the cervical cancer vaccine.
i shared the link to get the full details...u can chk it on the site

(1) (Reply)

Any Dermatologist In House? / Alfa Ojasope Special Prayer & Healing...stroke, Promise&fail / Irregular Menstruation And Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.