Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? (1104 Views)

What Do Feel Is Your Family/friends Impression Of Your Salary / Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? / Things You Must Know About Guys Or Men, You Ask The Question And I Give The Answ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by canalily(m): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
Just recently i read a thread which was talking about ladies with beards and mostache how their guys or hubby feel over it. Now lets talk about those guys or hubby that have bosoms. Ladies please react to this. You notice your guy has bosoms lyk that of a newly developing bosoms in young girls. The left side is always bigger than right and both are more visible when they put on polo. Do you ladies enjoy sucking them if your guy has it or are you piced off with sighting one? Do you feel shy to walk with a guy or man with one? To the guys do they pain you? Has ur girl friend ever thought of getting you size 32?
Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by saaedlee: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by canalily(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
saaedlee:
.....you dnt have gender so am nt suprise if you act dumb....
Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 09, 2014
Lemme book space first
Where dem ladies
Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 09, 2014
1. I hope you're not trolling.
2. Men with breásts? undecided
3. You should be asking advice from men on what to do because if your pockets are loaded and you have a range, women have no other choice wink.

I suggest you either exercise regularly to keep your body in shape thereby balancing your "deficit", look to run a business or just learn to accept yourself; no one would love you if you do not love yourself first.
Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by Matttthew(m): 1:14am On Nov 09, 2014
shocked Lol!!! tongue
Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by canalily(m): 3:54am On Nov 09, 2014
charix:
1. I hope you're not trolling.
2. Men with breásts? undecided
3. You should be asking advice from men on what to do because if your pockets are loaded and you have a range, women have no other choice wink.

I suggest you either exercise regularly to keep your body in shape thereby balancing your "deficit", look to run a business or just learn to accept yourself; no one would love you if you do not love yourself first.
..this is not a matter of exercise. It does not occur as a result of body fat. You see most guys who are not fat with breast, more visible when put on polo.
Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by canalily(m): 3:55am On Nov 09, 2014
Matttthew:
shocked Lol!!! tongue
you know its true....

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2014
canalily:
..this is not a matter of exercise. It does not occur as a result of body fat. You see most guys who are not fat with breast, more visible when put on polo.

...these are the words of a man who threw my advice out the window. Lifting weights for a month or so fixes most of men's problems.

Aki and paw paw have money, as you can see getting women is the least of their problems.

[EDIT]

You'd only do more harm than good focusing on your negatives. Focus your energy into adding more positives (building muscle) than your one negative (having breāsts).
Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by canalily(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2014
charix:

...these are the words of a man who threw my advice out the window. Lifting weights for a month or so fixes most of men's problems.

Aki and paw paw have money, as you can see getting women are the least of their problems.

[EDIT]

You'd only do more harm than good focusing on your negatives. Focus your energy into adding more positives (building muscle) than your one negative (having breāsts).
..ar u talking to me or such people...? Am athletic.
Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2014
canalily:
..ar u talking to me or such people...? Am athletic.

Give "such" people my advice then.
Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by canalily(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2014
charix:

Give "such" people my advice then.
are you a woman? Maybe their wives do enjoy it...buh ladies ar too shy to comment
Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2014
canalily:
are you a woman? Maybe their wives do enjoy it...buh ladies ar too shy to comment

you would not get advice here if you're waiting for women. See how long ago this was posted yet no woman has responded. I've answered your question to the best of my knowledge so keep waiting for a female point of view.
Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by canalily(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2014
charix:

you would not get advice here if you're waiting for women. See how long ago this was posted yet no woman has responded. I've answered your question to the best of my knowledge so keep waiting for a female point of view.
then relax let others air their observations....
Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2014
canalily:
then relax let others air their observations....

Stop spamming my mentions and I'd go.
Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by canalily(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2014
charix:

Stop spamming my mentions and I'd be gone.
u neva prepare to go bi that naa
Re: Ladies How Do Feel Over Guys Or Men With Bosoms? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2014
canalily:
u neva prepare to go bi that naa

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, seeking for attention this early sunday morning. Head to the romance section for that, I'm out.

(1) (Reply)

Reflection On The Issue Of Space Bookers On NL / Nigerian History In Photos / Unbelievable!! Man Uses His Teeth/jaw To Carry A Bag Of Cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.