Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Revealed: Why Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Wear The Same T-shirt Every Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed: Why Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Wear The Same T-shirt Every Day (1315 Views)

Why Does The Owner Of Facebook Wear The Same T-shirt Everyday? See What He Said / The Real Reason Mark Zuckerberg Wears The Same T-shirt Every Day / Here’s The Real Reason Mark Zuckerberg Wears The Same T-shirt Every Day... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Why Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Wear The Same T-shirt Every Day by deepee2u: 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-O8DRqXd_Dr4/VF6eIav_yGI/AAAAAAAABW4/_4Woy4MinB4/s1600/dreamstime_xl_40997695-600x392.jpg[/img]
Why does Facebook owner, Mark Zuckerberg, who is one of the world’s richest men, wear the same gray-coloured style of t-shirt every single day? The answer was revealed by Zuckerberg himself, during a recent Facebook Q & A session, The Telegraph reports. He revealed that for him, wondering what to wear every morning or what to eat breakfast would be a waste of valuable time that he could be using to look after the world’s largest social network. Revealing that he owns multiple versions of the same T-shirt, he said: “I really want to clear my life so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community. I’m in this really lucky position where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than 1bn people, and I feel like I’m not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life, so that way I can dedicate all of my energy towards just building the best products and services.” Deep.
See more photos here
Re: Revealed: Why Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Wear The Same T-shirt Every Day by Drajah(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
Correct guy...
Re: Revealed: Why Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Wear The Same T-shirt Every Day by Emmyk(m): 12:12am On Nov 09, 2014
undecided
Re: Revealed: Why Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Wear The Same T-shirt Every Day by Matttthew(m): 12:47am On Nov 09, 2014
God dey!
Re: Revealed: Why Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Wear The Same T-shirt Every Day by sademola: 12:53am On Nov 09, 2014
Seriously
Re: Revealed: Why Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Wear The Same T-shirt Every Day by englishmart(m): 5:23am On Nov 09, 2014
deepee2u:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-O8DRqXd_Dr4/VF6eIav_yGI/AAAAAAAABW4/_4Woy4MinB4/s1600/dreamstime_xl_40997695-600x392.jpg[/img]
Why does Facebook owner, Mark Zuckerberg, who is one of the world’s richest men, wear the same gray-coloured style of t-shirt every single day? The answer was revealed by Zuckerberg himself, during a recent Facebook Q & A session, The Telegraph reports. He revealed that for him, wondering what to wear every morning or what to eat breakfast would be a waste of valuable time that he could be using to look after the world’s largest social network. Revealing that he owns multiple versions of the same T-shirt, he said: “I really want to clear my life so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community. I’m in this really lucky position where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than 1bn people, and I feel like I’m not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life, so that way I can dedicate all of my energy towards just building the best products and services.” Deep.
See more photos here
why you dey deceive yourself? You should have just written the bolded as source. I didn't see any other picture when I clicked on the link
Re: Revealed: Why Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Wear The Same T-shirt Every Day by oesnac(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2014
if he like make he no bath for a week dat one no affect my life or someone else.
Re: Revealed: Why Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Wear The Same T-shirt Every Day by judedwriter(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hmmm...if I had just 30percent of his money I would have a lot to think about than him grin anyways, such is life.

(1) (Reply)

Tyga 'fuels' Dating Rumours With Drake's Ex-girlfriend Dollicia Bryan / PHOTO: Agbani Darego Stunning On Cornrow / Former IG's Son, Jamil Abubakar Attends R. Kelly's Surprise 48th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.