Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Gratitude!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gratitude!!! (1526 Views)

What Would You Do As A Parent? Gratitude Or Punishment Or Both? / Gratitude Challenge# / Barcanista Unbanned: Sincere Gratitude TÓ ALL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gratitude!!! by solotutu(m): 12:07am On Nov 09, 2014
[b]Its with great pleasure that i convey this feeling of gratitude to all those who made me crowned this fateful day.

From the very start to this very moment here, i can't but sincerely say its been tasking. The pressure to succeed, the will to survive each stage of the competition and the feeling of scaling through with confidence....

I say a big thank you to the Organizers of Nigeria's biggest online social interative site-Nairaland, for making this year's edition worthwile. To the judges for working hand in hand to ensure the rules were adhered to, and to all my fans who voted me. I would'nt be here with the crown atop my head if you had'nt spent every seconds, minutes and hour to rally votes to make me be where i am now. Your confidence drilled my confidence, which in turn made me determined(Nwankwo Kanu's pronunciation) to bring out the best in me.

I say a big thank you also to my family from the Literature Section;to Temitopedaniel, to Prettyspicey, Audreytimms, Divepen,Therock5555, to mention a few, for remembering their own and putting efforts by assembling their teeming readers to come out and support me.

To students of UNIBEN, for responding to my request which came late, to come vote for me. To mEmbers of Lanicky's E-family for working to help a Sister, a Friend, and a Daughter. And most especially to the OptimusPrime crew for standing right by my side, strategically, psychologically to drive me on when i was down, to muster me when i felt weak, to correct/scold me when i made a mistake or two.

This competition have brought a new light of how we all should appreciate one another, sincerely, emotionally, socially and create an eviron that shows unity, love, brotherhood.

My fellow contestants were all beautiful in their own domain. They did all to ensure they made it here, irrespective of the bashing, the criticism, both constructive and undeserved. You all rock! Its wonderful we jostled for the same prize. We had the same goal(s) and we all are winners in our own right. We hold much influence to earn us "ambassadorship" to effect changes in all ramifications.
And with this i say, and i quote "Aint no mountain high, aint no valley low enough, aint no river wide enough, to take me from you all!! You've been extremely wonderful. Watch out for the team behind the crown. You will really want to find out. Thanks and i love you all #kisses# smiley

Acknowledgements to:

The OptimusPrime Group:---

KelvinGraphics

DaveP

MsMariah/Mzmariah

Luckygurl

Lanicky

Kingphilip

Logodwhiz

Naijaboiy

and

Solotutu

wait as i decipher the phenomenon behind the OptimusPrime!!! cheesy cheesy

also i would'nt but thank

3coins
Marieolae
JeffreyJamez
Idowuogbo
Valmunich
FrancisTony
djeezy....,

your timely support was paramount to my success!

Thanks to you all!

On behalf of Miss Nairaland!!
[/b]

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gratitude!!! by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 09, 2014
I rep OptimusPrime! You guys are a blessing. #kisses#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gratitude!!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 09, 2014
Awww...My pleasure Queen Jennimma. It was nice working with/for you and thanks for making my job in particular easy for me. Lol.

We did it..#Optimusprime crew #

I rep optimusprime crew.

Team Jennimma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gratitude!!! by 1Dray(m): 12:30am On Nov 09, 2014
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Gratitude!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:33am On Nov 09, 2014
*flies in*

I don show!!!!!!....where the Booz!!!!! grin grin
Re: Gratitude!!! by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:
Who unban you
Lol.
Re: Gratitude!!! by solotutu(m): 12:35am On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:

im quoting a queen!

You can change your signature. The voting ended yesterday cheesy
Re: Gratitude!!! by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2014
solotutu:

im quote a queen!

You can change your signature. The voting ended yesterday cheesy
i just did.goodnight sweets
Re: Gratitude!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2014
So happy mehn!

Jenny won it.

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Gratitude!!! by solotutu(m): 12:41am On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:

i just did.goodnight sweets
u can official make this public by pasting it on the main thread.

shocked so early?
Re: Gratitude!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46am On Nov 09, 2014
I come follow una rejoice o...not here to steal glory tongue grin
Re: Gratitude!!! by kingphilip(m): 12:48am On Nov 09, 2014
I rep OptimusPrime!.
thank God my little contribution paid off

1 Like

Re: Gratitude!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:57am On Nov 09, 2014
We should have e-party na.
Kelvingraphics, davep, whats up?
Re: Gratitude!!! by solotutu(m): 12:57am On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I come follow una rejoice o...not here to steal glory tongue grin
thanks smiley
Re: Gratitude!!! by EzePromoe: 1:09am On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:
We still need a speech of appreciation directly from you at the Grand Finale thread. It's a culture. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gratitude!!! by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 09, 2014
Which one is optimusprime again
Re: Gratitude!!! by daveP(m): 1:21am On Nov 09, 2014
(enters thread singing robert duncan's walk the fire)

(whispers)

i rep TEAmOptimusPrime!!!

Congrats Jenny!!
Re: Gratitude!!! by lanicky(f): 5:47am On Nov 09, 2014
solotutu:
[b]Its with great pleasure that i convey this feeling of gratitude to all those who made me crowned this fateful day.

From the very start to this very moment here, i can't but sincerely say its been tasking. The pressure to succeed, the will to survive each stage of the competition and the feeling of scaling through with confidence....

I say a big thank you to the Organizers of Nigeria's biggest online social interative site-Nairaland, for making this year's edition worthwile. To the judges for working hand in hand to ensure the rules were adhered to, and to all my fans who voted me. I would'nt be here with the crown atop my head if you had'nt spent every seconds, minutes and hour to rally votes to make me be where i am now. Your confidence drilled my confidence, which in turn made me determined(Nwankwo Kanu's pronunciation) to bring out the best in me.

I say a big thank you also to my family from the Literature Section;to Temitopedaniel, to Prettyspicey, Audreytimms, Divepen,Therock5555, to mention a few, for remembering their own and putting efforts by assembling their teeming readers to come out and support me.

To students of UNIBEN, for responding to my request which came late, to come vote for me. To mEmbers of Lanicky's E-family for working to help a Sister, a Friend, and a Daughter. And most especially to the OptimusPrime crew for standing right by my side, strategically, psychologically to drive me on when i was down, to muster me when i felt weak, to correct/scold me when i made a mistake or two.

This competition have brought a new light of how we all should appreciate one another, sincerely, emotionally, socially and create an eviron that shows unity, love, brotherhood.

My fellow contestants were all beautiful in their own domain. They did all to ensure they made it here, irrespective of the bashing, the criticism, both constructive and undeserved. You all rock! Its wonderful we jostled for the same prize. We had the same goal(s) and we all are winners in our own right. We hold much influence to earn us "ambassadorship" to effect changes in all ramifications.
And with this i say, and i quote "Aint no mountain high, aint no valley low enough, aint no river wide enough, to take me from you all!! You've been extremely wonderful. Watch out for the team behind the crown. You will really want to find out. Thanks and i love you all #kisses# smiley

Acknowledgements to:

The OptimusPrime Group:---

KelvinGraphics

DaveP

MsMariah/Mzmariah

Luckygurl

Lanicky

Kingphilip

Logodwhiz

Naijaboiy

and

Solotutu

wait as i decipher the phenomenon behind the OptimusPrime!!! cheesy cheesy

also i would'nt but thank

3coins
Marieolae
JeffreyJamez
Idowuogbo
Valmunich
FrancisTony
djeezy....,

your timely support was paramount to my success!

Thanks to you all!

On behalf of Miss Nairaland!!
[/b]

#I Rep Optimus prime# cool

All hail d Queenwink
Re: Gratitude!!! by Liamm(m): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2014
Congrats Jenny. Um.... Queen jenny
Re: Gratitude!!! by Nimen(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2014
The Queen we're loyal
Re: Gratitude!!! by haymoney01(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2014
Congratulations JENNIMMA... All Hail the QUEEN
Re: Gratitude!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
EzePromoe:

We still need a speech of appreciation directly from you at the Grand Finale thread. It's a culture. Thanks.
I just did dear. thank you so much,i like ur siggy
Re: Gratitude!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lanicky,please throw an e-party in our e-house
tag:jefferyjamez
noble4d
logoDwhiz
daveP
kelvingraphics
charijee
xtarxhyne
cheriepet
toniro
Party things on mi mind now.
Re: Gratitude!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
chibwike my darling,i hope u're contesting for mr.nl?
Re: Gratitude!!! by chibwike(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:
chibwike my darling,i hope u're contesting for mr.nl?
yeah...and i want you to be my CM
Re: Gratitude!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
chibwike:
yeah...and i want you to be my CM
hmmmmm....u got no prblm then
Re: Gratitude!!! by noble4d(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Congratulations Jennimma
Re: Gratitude!!! by chibwike(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:

hmmmmm....u got no prblm then
i saw ur mail..buh i cud nt accest it..coz my mail has been temporarily blocked...u can add me on whatsapp...check my signature for my number
Re: Gratitude!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
chibwike:
i saw ur mail..buh i cud nt accest it..coz my mail has been temporarily blocked...u can add me on whatsapp...check my signature for my number
ok
Re: Gratitude!!! by EzePromoe: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:

I just did dear. thank you so much,i like ur siggy
Yea I just saw that.

Queen Jen'imaka! smiley
Re: Gratitude!!! by Esdb(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Jennimma:
I don't just follow anybody I only follow the best I only follow queens. Stop congratulating her its her birth right.

Can you congratulate a diamond for shinning?

(1) (Reply)

(pictures) Top 10 Tallest Skyscrapers Completing In 2015 / Don't Give Up : Ten Lessons From The Story Of Isaac / Abuja Guys How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.