Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Abuja Boyz 1 Äη∂ 2 - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Abuja Boyz 1 Äη∂ 2 (810 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Boyz 1 Äη∂ 2 by gottoboy(m): 12:39am On Nov 09, 2014
my name is Ceejay, I come from an average family, we were not broke but being called rich eluded even our fantasies, Richard my high schoolmate had been disturbing me to come over to Abuja since we were able to connect back on facebook after so many years, I would sit at home and go through his pictures on facebook and be amazed, he now drives a range rover, pictures of him popping expensive drinks, beautiful women clinging to his shoulder, no doubt Richard is handsome but how could he have done that just in a short while, when I got frustrated with living under my parents roof, I decided to go on a search for greener pastures and Abuja was my first port of call so I headed for Abuja.
Re: Abuja Boyz 1 Äη∂ 2 by gottoboy(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2014
When I got to utako park Richard was already there waiting for me, he had dyed his hair golden color, his well starched white shirt and jean trousers was oozing out wealth and class, we hugged as he helped put my luggage at the back seat of his range rover, as we zoomed off but I was a little bit shocked when he drove in a hotel and then grabbed my bags as we climbed upstairs, the hotel had this look of a five star of old, it had everything a modern hotel has but yet its oldness could be visibly seen, he brought out sets of keys from his pocket and opened the door, clothes where littered everywhere and packets of condom both used and unused where scattered all over d floor, the bathroom door was slighty open as I saw a small stove and a small cooking pot..

RICHARD: Bro na the abuja wey you dey hear about be this oh, just freshen up and let’s go out.

I could not query him but I had over a million questions to ask him, questions like “where is the house you always snap pictures of it with captions like “money king”? ” ,”how can you be driving a range rover but yet live in such squall?” , but I guessed everything would sort itself out in its time so I decided not to bug him, that night he drove me to a party dressed in Richards clothes because he condemned all of mine, I saw most of the guys I normally see him pose with on his facebook pictures, he introduced the three guys to me deji popularly called dejavu, smith who was nicknamed sleek and Mayowa who was also nicknamed Big Money, we drank as they walked about carry their glass wine, until an alhaja walked up to dejavu who sitting beside me

**Still Loading
Re: Abuja Boyz 1 Äη∂ 2 by gottoboy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
ALHAJA: Young man, you free for the night bah?

DEJAVU: Yes ma’am

ALHAJA: How is your service fee?

DEJAVU: Am quite expensive but no price tag to my head
She held Dejavu by the hand like he was some item she picked up from the supermarket as they both left, sleek who had been dancing his heart walked up to me who was drinking and still trying to understand my environment, he gave me a pat on the back and then wiped sweat off his face, then sat beside me as he said

SLEEK: My man , your mind seems disturbed, sit down and enjoy the ambiance

ME: Am good man just taking my time
Things were of total contrast here, in Port harcourt women walk about in revealing clothes as they wait for prospective customers while I and my friends in Portharcourt would call and price the women but here in abuja is a different tale, the men are the gigolos trotting body fitted shirts and then parade which ever venue they went and wait for women to come price them, as my mind wondered away I could barely notice that a fair busty woman was standing before me, she wore a pink jalabia with a smile a thats she turned to me and spoken a very different accent which was not common with the hausa folk and then introduced herself as Pat

PAT: Are you booked for the night?
ME: Oops sorry madam am here for a drink, you can talk to that guy
Pointing Richard who gave a big smile when saw me pointing at him, she drew the empty chair next to me and sat down

PAT: Hey man, from afar I noticed your a green horn that’s why I walked up to you
ME: Sorry ma’am am not into that
Pat couldn’t let me rest, the more I turned her down, the more she wanted me, she stoodup to leave, she dropped her complimentary card, fifty thousand naira and then walked away saying

PAT: Call me boo, please do
When she left Richard walked up to me asking me if she liked him

RICHARD: O boy who is that lady you where with? you know her from somewhere?

ME: Nopes she dropped this complimentary card and that money on the table when I refused to follow her

RICHARD: {Smiling} O boy she no Bleep but she still drop money, that woman really like you! It was I decided to ask Richard all the questions I needed answers to

ME: Nigga so seriously na prostitution you dey for here o? why you get range rover yet you still dey live for hotel?

RICHARD: Bro you think its easy to make it in abuja? that car is a gift from one of my sugar mummy, if I sell it she would quit dating me, how do expect me to rent a shanty house when were all the connection lies in the highbrow area, am saving to rent a house there that the truth, It was 2:00am already and my eyes where tired from the journey and then the heavy bout of alcohol I engaged myself in at the club, I and Richard in the company of a small girl, she wanted “Short-time” a slang for a round of sex, innocence was written all over the young girl who gave Richard fifteen thousand as we drove back to the hotel room, she was obviously a spoilt kid who must have sneaked out the house and stole some of her fathers cash to come fufill her fantasies.

He acted exactly the way female prostitutes act when you enter their room in Portharcourt, he took his clothes off began to stroke his dick before me, touching the little girls small breast with her nipple that stood pointed and chocolate, when Richard took his hand down to her vagina, he noticed she was a virgin

RICHARD: Come o girl so na virgin you be?

GIRL: Yes but please come and Bleep me

RICHARD: No ooo, you no know say to disvirgin na work, unless you go pay me extra money
He stood up and sat on the bed while she laid down with her legs open

GIRL: Oya please tell me how much ?

RICHARD: Na Extra 15k and hope you no go shout too much?
She shook her head and then opened her purse, brought out twenty thousand and dropped on the bed

GIRL: Uncle this is twenty thousand, please come and Bleep me but take it easy fah!
Re: Abuja Boyz 1 Äη∂ 2 by gottoboy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Part2 Loading, still working O̶̲̥̅Ϟ I̶̲̥̅̊Ƭ

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed. / I want to write for you. Hire now!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.