Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Whats The Next Step? - Please Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whats The Next Step? - Please Help! (730 Views)

JAMB Score Between 150 -199 – Your Next Step / Whats The Secret Behind Speaking Good English? / Unilorin - NEXT STEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Next Step? - Please Help! by MachineX(m): 1:21am On Nov 09, 2014
I just saw my name on the jamb website, which means i've been given admission @kogi state university...

Now, i actually don't know what next pls, help me with detailed info on what will come or what i will do next and when i will do them please... I'm counting on you guys please...

Thanks!

[ Promisechild
Emyo
Fynestboi
Richiez
Danpersie31
Yemi2plus
Meestique ]
Re: Whats The Next Step? - Please Help! by uglyogre(f): 3:59am On Nov 09, 2014
Congrat. Why don't you visit the university website and read what is expected of you. Your helpers are on the way
Re: Whats The Next Step? - Please Help! by Emyo(m): 4:56am On Nov 09, 2014
MachineX:
I just saw my name on the jamb website, which means i've been given admission @kogi state university...

Now, i actually don't know what next pls, help me with detailed info on what will come or what i will do next and when i will do them please... I'm counting on you guys please...

Thanks!

[ Promisechild
Emyo
Fynestboi
Richiez
Danpersie31
Yemi2plus
Meestique ]
keep calm and wait for the school list on the portal. In fact goto www.gistleak.com and download fresh songs for your tension
Re: Whats The Next Step? - Please Help! by MachineX(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
uglyogre:
Congrat. Why don't you visit the university website and read what is expected of you. Your helpers are on the way
Thanks But The List Is Not Yet On Their Website...
Re: Whats The Next Step? - Please Help! by MachineX(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Emyo:
keep calm and wait for the school list on the portal. In fact goto www.gistleak.com and download fresh songs for your tension

This man, ah swear u funny o! Tnks sha... But pls, i want to be prepaid, gimme hints, steps e.t.c pleease

Thanks Bro.
Re: Whats The Next Step? - Please Help! by MachineX(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hmmm - Reply Me Pls

(1) (Reply)

The New Economics Of Oil / A Student Of UNIBEN Emerges Winner Of Spoken Words Competition / Discussion: Statistical Physics/mechanics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.