Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,821 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Is Lucifer The Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Lucifer The Satan? (509 Views)

Jesus Is Lucifer Aka Morning Star / Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids / Is Lucifer Called The Daystar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lucifer The Satan? by LLVelly: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2014
I know the lucifer means "the light bearer" and he was an angel that fell, but was he the originator of evil or apprentice of satan?
The Bible says satan is from the begining a liar, from the day of his creation. Lucifer is not like that,he was a holy cherub till the day he was found guilty. Please compare and give me an answer.
Re: Is Lucifer The Satan? by twosquare(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
LLVelly:
I know the lucifer means "the light bearer" and he was an angel that fell, but was he the originator of evil or apprentice of satan?
The Bible says satan is from the begining a liar, from the day of his creation. Lucifer is not like that,he was a holy cherub till the day he was found guilty. Please compare and give me an answer.
from the day he was found guilty, he became a liar and father of it because he created another light for people to see. Satan is an operation of a name he assumed after his fall, what he became- the Accuser
Re: Is Lucifer The Satan? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 10, 2014
Who is the fucking pleb censoring my post? Satan was the first Lucifer. angry Fucking retards don't even read their Bibles. If you want censorship, go to the Islamic section.

sukkot:
the first Lucifer on earth was satan. you are correct in a way. although technically i would not call them satan because the spirit and laws of God only got introduced to the earth during the adam and eve era. seeing as satan means being an adversary to God, and the spirit of God and his laws were not on earth then, it means the wickedness they were doing back then was not counted as being adversarial to God. where there is no law there is no transgression, and where there is no laws of God, there can be no satan. so the first lucifer technically were not satan. just carnal men with no celestial laws

romans 4 vs 15 for where no law is, there is no transgression.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Communicate With The Spirit World / Mark Of Death And Marked For Death / My Brother, My Twin…bishop Oyedepo Pays Tribute To Fallen Myles Munroe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.