Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Revealed! Industrial Training Without Tears! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Revealed! Industrial Training Without Tears! (2382 Views)

Guaranteed Biz Without Tears / Forex---with Fx Sequence System;it`s Now Forex Trading Without Tears! / Essay Writing Without Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! Industrial Training Without Tears! by Bigdreams(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2008
Hello friend,

You are 12 secrets away from knowing exactly what to do to become a success in your place of industrial training. Picture yourself being complimented genuinely for your efforts by all and sundry including that ‘wicked’ boss of yours. Within a few hours of reading and getting to know these secrets, and applying them consistently, you are sure to be treated like a celebrity in that your place of industrial training. It’s nothing but the truth!

I am Seun Odunayo, a student presently rounding up his studies in the university. As part of my academic requirements, I had to go for Industrial Training. This I did in Nestle Nigeria PLC being attached to the Human Resources Department at the Agbara factory. What I encountered at the beginning of my industrial attachment was a completely different thing from what I was used to in the four walls of the academic environment. I was not prepared for the sudden change. I was not exposed to the equipments that I saw. I was not prepared for the challenges I began to face. In fact, I felt like quitting within my first 2 weeks in the department. I even (stupidly) thought that one of my bosses was deliberately harsh on me. I was frustrated! Nothing could be worse than being in an environment I felt was hostile to me.

WHAT DID I DO?
With the help of God, and diligence to the application of the secrets I will be exposing to you in my e-book, I turned 1800 from being a frustrated industrial attaché to a celebrated one. The application of these secrets ensured that my bosses were unhappy to see me leave even after the expiration of my industrial training period.

Before I was paid my allowance for the last month I worked, members of staff in my department contributed and gave me N3500, part of which I used to offset the school fees balance of my youngest sister who had been sent home from school for some days. I received many other gifts from other people including free N1000 worth of airtime, LG-branded T-shirt and cap, new bathroom towel, and many more.

To top it all, I had the rare opportunity of having a one-on-one tête-à-tête talk with the Factory Human Resources Manager and the HHR (Head, Human Resources), Nestle Nigeria PLC. Was I lucky? I leave the answer for your imagination.

WHAT WILL THIS E-BOOK DO FOR YOU?
You can also be successful like me in your place of industrial training. This e-book will;
- Place in your hands strategies and principles that I personally practiced which ensured my success in Nestle Nigeria PLC as an Industrial Trainee attached to the Human Resources Department
- Reveal to you qualities that your superiors/bosses will be on the look out for in you but will probably not tell you.
- Prepare you to handle and overcome challenges you will not but face in your place of industrial training
- Unearth the major determinant of success not only in your place of industrial training but anywhere you find yourself.
- Reveal to you secrets that will make you indispensable to your company such that they will have no choice but to retain you after your industrial training.

TESTIMONIALS
After the completion of my Industrial Training, I and two of my friends organized a seminar titled; “My Industrial Training; What I Need To Know,” In this no-holds-barred seminar, I shared all these secrets with the participants and this is what they had to say after the seminar;

“The presenters were able to open my eyes and mind to what Industrial Attachment is and the gains therein.” … Hughes Oluwakemi

“I learnt more things that are going to be beneficial for my Industrial Training and the speakers communicated well.” …Oyefeso Oluwatoyin

“This seminar makes one to know more about what is going on in the outside world.” … Bisiriyu Feyisetan

Considering the amount of information I will be depositing in your hands, how much do you think this e-book should go for? N10,000? No, that will be asking too much. OK. N8000? NO, that will still be asking too much of you. How about N5000? I think that’s fair enough. Don’t worry, I have your interest at heart and really want you to succeed in your place of Industrial Training just as I did. For a limited time offer, I will be giving this e-book out to the first 30 people for just N1000, I am not insane. I am doing this to make it easy for you grab the insider secrets that still make me relevant even after I had finished my Industrial Training. Till today, I receive text messages of my bosses, and some of them still pray for me anytime I call them.

TO GUARANTEE YOUR GETTING THIS LIFE-CHANGING E-BOOK,
Pay N1000 into any branch of Intercontinental Bank PLC nationwide. Account No: 015311-00000-58210 and Account Name: Seun Odunayo. Immediately the payment is made, send me an email to seun.odunayo@gmail.com {seun(dot)odunayo@gmail.com}with the following details: Your Name in Full, E-Mail Address, Telephone No, Teller No, and All Other Details you feel is relevant. Alternatively, you can send a text to 0802 466 0222 indicating your full name, e-mail address, teller no. Once your payment is confirmed, I’ll send your package to the e-mail you have provided within 24hrs.

Please, make sure you are among the first 30 people to grab this hot and sizzling e-book. I mean every word I have written. It’s now up to you to make this opportunity count.

PS: By taking advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, you will get my mentorship FREE OF CHARGE for the next 2months. (A N20,000 bonus)

PSS: Once I get the first 30 people to order for this e-book, the price shoots up to N2000 for the next 20 people. Thereafter, there price moves to N3000.

PSSS: I beat my chest with all confidence and assurance that you will become a celebrity in your place of Industrial Training if you consistently apply the secrets I will be sharing with you.

NOTICE: MY IRON CLAD MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If after 60 days of buying, studying, and applying the secrets in this e-book and you don’t see any positive change, simply send me a mail or SMS and ask for a refund. I won’t even ask you any question neither will I tell you to return the e-book, it’s all yours. I’ll simply return your cash. No story, no worries, no hassles

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Fingerlings, Juveniles In Ibadan / Professional Artist In Lagos Nigeria / Six Pack Care (rock Gym) With Leg & Arm Trainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.