Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Learned Dogs - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Learned Dogs (672 Views)

How I Learned To Mind My Own Business :photo / How I Learned To Mind My Own Business / How I Learned To Mind My Own Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Learned Dogs by okabe(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2014
There was a rich man who lived with his nephew(Akpos) in a very dangerous neighbourhood. Occasionally, thieves burgled their house and stole from them. This happened for a while until one day, Akpos suggested the idea of buying foreign breed dogs to his uncle. Eagerly, the uncle accepted the idea and ordered for 3 different breeds of foreign dogs(rotweiller, german shepherd and dobberman).
It wasn't long and the dogs were delivered and the man employed a dog trainer to train the dogs. One day, Akpos was coming back from the warehouse where he went to sell some goods, on entering his uncles compound, he saw Mark(the dog trainer) commanding the dogs in different Languages while his uncle was by the side nodding in pleasure and full satisfaction. Disappointed, Akpos approached his uncle and a dialogue ensued...
Uncle: Akpos, are you back? How was the sales?
Akpos: bros e! Market gel wella...ehen, bros, na wetin una dey do so? *frowning*
Uncle: Mark is teaching the dogs english and other languages...
Akpos: choi, bros u don fall hand, dis tin wey u dey do get side effect o
Uncle: how do you mean, boy?
Akpos: abeggi o, grammar na 4 pesin no b dog, no b so Onoriode dem papa take...
Uncle: my friend go inside! You neva stop with this your warri stories.
3 months later, on a faithful night, thieves broke into their home again, 'EVERYBODY LIE DOWN!' They barked
The uncle laid first, hoping that the dogs would attack the robbers, Akpos joined and the dogs follwed suit...everybody was shocked and akpos turned to the uncle and said "bros e, no b u dey follow wit dogs dey blow big big grammar? Now, c yawa don gaas!'

(1) (Reply)

Funny Videos And Jokes From Naija Funny Videos / Lady Gaga Performance Outfits / This Picture Falsely Moves In Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.